This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup 18s
    Rebarrel them later on cause no monies .... Adapters for now since they're 5x112.

For now 18x9.5/18x11 is good.
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Oh they are already that wide? Nice. when more monies, you gonna re-drill them so you can lose the adapter and run even bigger lips?
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
        Oh they are already that wide? Nice. when more monies, you gonna re-drill them so you can lose the adapter and run even bigger lips?
        Exactly what I plan on doing!
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Exactly what I plan on doing!
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Hahahaha ... Dude the e28 looks amazing, I love it so much.
            When I get back in one it'll def be a cleaner start.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Thanks man! i just got new fenders, trim, bumpers, and misc other stuff. Time to start stacking up parts for a major overhauling in a year or two. i'm thinking about buying four new doors, but they are 1000bucks each. love your m3, there are non here and i got the only e28 in all of faroes that is registered.
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Hahahah jesus man that's crazy, but it's gonna be one clean ass e28!

Thank you dude, can't wait to have it sitting right, I wanna make this bitch stand out above the rest!

I had the only e28 where I lived, people gave me odd looks but it must be awesome with you cause no one has it at all hahaha
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Im looking forward to see your m sitting right. Its gonna be titties, tho i don't think i would have the balls to slam an m3 .

hahaha, well i've gotten quite the looks, all positive tho. Loads of people ask what car it is, i've used it as a wedding car for a friend of mine, at my school i hear people talking about the car, also people look at it in the between classes.

speaking about school, its bed time for me now. i hope ill pass all exams and graduate now to the new year. so i can go out and earn real money again.
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Thats fucking awesome dude!! I'd he so happy getting married and driving off in an e28!
                    Alright bradda goodnight!
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Good day, or night man! depending what time its over there
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• not even 5 here yet

Comment

• Got my internet and shit all setup. My apartment is now all setup. GF cooked me dinner tonight. I can get used to this.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Jealous man :/ ... actually real jealous and feel like shit.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Looks so fun.

Comment

• Fun=useless?

Comment

Working...
                                X