X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khalil, y u no get name changed yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Messaged some dude about his E30 for sale.

Hopefully I can get it, looks clean.
      I don't understand how you switch cars so much.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Khalil, y u no get name changed yet...
        I honestly thought that when I woke up it was gonna be changed

Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I don't understand how you switch cars so much.
        Car whore?
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

I had a blue GT Dyno with white walls (35psi LOL), and had the lower pipe of the frame where it connects to the neck completely cracked. I still rode around like that but didn't jump off stairs anymore. I rarely did any dirt jumps as I was the kid outta the group that always had the clean bike lol... and also the only one in my group that never went down the bowl at the skate park. I mostly just did gaps, with the most dangerous thing being stairs.

Had that bike stolen and got a heavy ass Nirve. Tried to get into flatlanding but I grew outta bikes of course.
          My first bike was a Poverty Buck 99. I swear it weighed a metric ton.

The pic I posted earlier was my 2nd bike that I built. Stolen frame, Industry cassette wheels, re-used my Poverty 3 piece cranks because they were bullet-proof, and literally everything else was Odyssey except the bars, front tire, tubes, and chain. It weighed like 26-27 lbs which for back then was light. Not bikes are almost in the sub 20 lb range and just as strong...Its kinda crazy.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Car whore?
            Must be nice.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I honestly thought that when I woke up it was gonna be changed

Car whore?
              I would've changed it if I were a mod lol.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
              My first bike was a Poverty Buck 99. I swear it weighed a metric ton.

The pic I posted earlier was my 2nd bike that I built. Stolen frame, Industry cassette wheels, re-used my Poverty 3 piece cranks because they were bullet-proof, and literally everything else was Odyssey except the bars, front tire, tubes, and chain. It weighed like 26-27 lbs which for back then was light. Not bikes are almost in the sub 20 lb range and just as strong...Its kinda crazy.
              LOL dude my friend had one of these bikes after his Huffy got stolen. Color was pretty sick too, it was that olive green.

Comment

LOL dude my friend had one of these bikes after his Huffy got stolen. Color was pretty sick too, it was that olive green.
                No shit. lol

I had the red colored one. Actually I forgot, my brother and I had enough parts laying around we threw that bike back together because I still had the frame a few years back. Its still hanging in the shed. lol

I got mine for like $200 and pounded it until I built that other bike. Other than it being wicked heavy and looking like ass it wasn't a terrible bike. The wheel bearing sucked but you'll have that with non-sealed bearings. I was always having loose hub problems. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah my friend got it cos it came with a lot decent parts for the price. Damn I wanna go ride now...

Comment

Yeah my friend got it cos it came with a lot decent parts for the price. Damn I wanna go ride now...
                    lol. Same here.

A while back my brother and I were messing with his bike and I could still get 180's I just couldn't ride them out. My bag of tricks wasn't anything special but it was a lot of fun.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Flatland tricks are so cool looking on bikes.

I had a Diamondback Venom back in the day, thing was heavy as lead and I couldn't do jack shit, but having monster pegs on all sides meant I was the bees knees. Hahahaha

Comment

• lol.

I gotta go shower.

Later dudes

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah I wasn't really good at fakies either. My best I learned was probably the flatland tailwhip. It was pretty sketchy but I could ride them out at least.

I remember I would show off to the bike racks with others, as I pulled up I would do a stoppie haha... loved how my front brakes would bite.

Comment

• I'm back.

Ever have one of the days where you feel like you could eat forever?

Having one of those nights right now. Sucks because I am still trying to cut weight. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I'm back.

Ever have one of the days where you feel like you could eat forever?

Having one of those nights right now. Sucks because I am still trying to cut weight. lol
                              That's my life 24/7, but marijuana may be to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                                That's my life 24/7, but marijuana may be to blame.
                                Yeah. That was part of the reason I used to be fat. Munchies. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X