X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I love the fact that they named these emotions:
    STANCE WHEELS with 15 years of experience in the wheel industry, Stance wheels strives to create NEW and UNIQUE designs. Available from 15"-20" wheels in a wide range of widths and offsets. Stance wheels will push the limits on fitment, colors, and styles. Our goals are simple offer great customer service, quality, great looking designs, and one of best wheel craftsmanship in the market today.
    wat
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      WTF are you talking about? I know their flywheel setups are the shit, idk about their bushings.
      Very long story. But my good friend is best friends with RE owner, who used to be partners wIth UUC owner, but the UUC owner stole a bunch of shit and split, then decided to open up UUC.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Very long story. But my good friend is best friends with RE owner, who used to be partners wIth UUC owner, but the UUC owner stole a bunch of shit and split, then decided to open up UUC.
        He should have killed him. He can steal designs if he's dead...
        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          He should have killed him. He can steal designs if he's dead...
          Your typo ruins your point.

Also I have never once heard anything bad about UUC LTW flywheels.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Your typo ruins your point.

Also I have never once heard anything bad about UUC LTW flywheels.
            fuuuuuuuuuuu. I literally read that as if I typed "can't" like 10 times, I had no idea what you were talking about until I noticed it.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Yeah, my buddy has one paired with one of their m5 puck clutches in his e30, thing grabs hard as hell and (more towards the ltw flywheel side) is the quickest r3ving engine I've heard in person. It's one of their 8 pounders or something?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• So fucking tired of specing coilovers for people then getting an email "oh yeah already placed my order with ______, thanks for all the help man."

Are you fucking kidding me? I respond to your emails at fucking 2 am when you email me, and then you do that shit? Fuck you, do you realize that this is my job, and this is how I make money right? By blowing me off at the last second you are fucking me over. Fuck you.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So fucking tired of specing coilovers for people then getting an email "oh yeah already placed my order with ______, thanks for all the help man."

Are you fucking kidding me? I respond to your emails at fucking 2 am when you email me, and then you do that shit? Fuck you, do you realize that this is my job, and this is how I make money right? By blowing me off at the last second you are fucking me over. Fuck you.
                  Spraypaint BWS all over their cars.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

good with stocks
                    More like great with stocks. My roommate freshman year tried stock trading for a month and even though he came out with $2,000 more than he started with he still had to dedicate more time to staying on top of the market and reading up on companies than doing anything else at school. He also used his college money to do it, so if he fucked up he would have to drop out.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      More like great with stocks. My roommate freshman year tried stock trading for a month and even though he came out with $2,000 more than he started with he still had to dedicate more time to staying on top of the market and reading up on companies than doing anything else at school. He also used his college money to do it, so if he fucked up he would have to drop out.
                      Well I have no money to start with, so the jokes on them!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Except for the part where you need the capital to even start investing. And I HIGHLY doubt he made over 100k with starting with less than 25k (and that's being super generous). So yeah I will go ahead and say that he doesn't deserve it.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well I have no money to start with, so the jokes on them!
                          That's not how that works.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Except for the part where you need the capital to even start investing. And I HIGHLY doubt he made over 100k with starting with less than 25k (and that's being super generous). So yeah I will go ahead and say that he doesn't deserve it.
                            Why do you highly doubt that? Crazier things have happened!

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                              Why do you highly doubt that? Crazier things have happened!
                              Because not even the best investors can make that sort of money in that time.

A friend of mine invested, and bought himself a brand new 128i in HS. He started with 15k and made the difference over the course of 4 years. But he still had that initial 15k from his parents...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                              X