This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post

Well then, I see. Looks good! Not too crazy obnoxious.
    Thanks, but fitment is kinda meh, going to get this one when the guy starts selling them.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    You're wrong.

Saw it looked good, enough to party. You need to get your wheels together, and lower it.
    Coils going on this weekish, wheels soon as I get my new hardware.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    So mean!

Exactly!

Gtfo Jesus stop tryna troll my future sale of my wheels

This and this.

Lol Duder wants a gangbang.
    Thanks, and fuck off.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      Ill be up there tomorrow to finish this bad boy.
      Just finished washing it, not the best but it'll do.

Comment

• Low offset does not equal easier for sandwich mounted. Sandwich mounted actually gets you the least lip as possible, thats why mfg's stepped away from that format.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• But face mounted makes it look like there's less lip :/
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Low offset does not equal easier for sandwich mounted. Sandwich mounted actually gets you the least lip as possible, thats why mfg's stepped away from that format.
            Oh I know, I'm just saying if you have a face mounted wheels, and reverse mount them, you get a nicer lower offset without having to spend big money. That and I prefer the look of sandwich mount. I think it looks cleaner, and despite being able to get more lip with face mounting, I think it's negated because of the thickness of the face still taking up the same amount of space. There are very few cases where I think "damn that wheel looks so much better face mounted".
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• pluh
              so bored

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                But face mounted makes it look like there's less lip :/
                no it doesnt, you just get a bigger lip to compensate. a 3" looks like a 2.5 so you get a 3.5" to look more like a 3". on a sandwich mount you can't do that, it actually doesnt even matter but i just wanted to hear the dumb ass logic behind it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Oh I know, I'm just saying if you have a face mounted wheels, and reverse mount them, you get a nicer lower offset without having to spend big money. That and I prefer the look of sandwich mount. I think it looks cleaner, and despite being able to get more lip with face mounting, I think it's negated because of the thickness of the face still taking up the same amount of space. There are very few cases where I think "damn that wheel looks so much better face mounted".
                  yeah, some wheels look better in either configuratuion, thats why they made 3 different styles. i just wanted to hear khalils thought process

Comment

no it doesnt, you just get a bigger lip to compensate. a 3" looks like a 2.5 so you get a 3.5" to look more like a 3". on a sandwich mount you can't do that, it actually doesnt even matter but i just wanted to hear the dumb ass logic behind it
                    Yeah that does make sense haha.
                    Some wheels look good face mounted. I can't wait for wider lips later on!
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

yeah, some wheels look better in either configuratuion, thats why they made 3 different styles. i just wanted to hear khalils thought process
                      You mean make fun of me :|

Shouldn't you be putting together suspension thingys? Fuck you

But I love you <3
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

I feel like you knew what I would say anyway.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I feel like you knew what I would say anyway.
                          He is Jesus Christ of course he knows what you are gonna say.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                            He is Jesus Christ of course he knows what you are gonna say.
                            I don't believe in that fucker. He can't read my thoughts.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Comment

• Dudeman, other than the missing grill, headlights, stock wheels & ride height, it looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X