This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to this song faggots

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6yo3gHWNqI"]Loess - Nomon - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
      Link?
      Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• What's wrong with it? Slow, but who cares haha.

Comment

What's wrong with it? Slow, but who cares haha.
          It's more of the shitbag excuses for people who feel the need to bicker in a thread that's not their own after the dude clearly stated he got railed just before he was gonna buy coils.

Don't like it? Close the tab. But don't insult some dude who just got rear ended at 60mph with his fucking girlfriend in the car. Shit happens. Sometimes, cars get built slowly, it's not everybody's top budget priority, or even in the top ten of priorities. Don't like it? Send him some of your money, or stfu.

And a thread is just kilobytes hanging out on some server, who gives a shit if it's been started or not and is going quickly or not, it's not like they've set up camp in your personal hard drive, takin' up your space.

Obvs I'm not saying to close it, and that would be kinda disrespectful to the owner of the thread, but some people deserve a tongue lashing for being pricks after the accident pics came up.

...I want moderator power.
          Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 08-14-2012, 05:45 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• The last few comments were the only thing I saw wrong with the thread, people are fools sometimes. I found it pretty interesting, especially with that random horse hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
              Yes i will do that

2.0L 4 Cyl, going to be beast on snow!

My only idea on this deal is that i can run "cheap as possible" next 8months
              Let me know how your bank account looks in a few months.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
              you sir, win this battle.
              “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Also yeah no need to be assholes to people, especially after an accident.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

The last few comments were the only thing I saw wrong with the thread, people are fools sometimes. I found it pretty interesting, especially with that random horse hahaha.
                  Exactly! It was slow but he kept it interesting at least.

People are being dicks though. We need a moderator whose sole focus is to teach some of the 12-year-olds here how to compose themselves when they type shit onto the internet.

Like that dude from Stand And Deliver. How do I reach these keeeeeeeeeeds?!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• I find ignoring them to be the best idea, they thrive off of attention and probably won't care about a lecture given to them via some dude on the internet. Ya know?

Comment

• And by probably, I mean definitely.

They were the disruptive douchebags in high school that complained about everything the teacher did or said, just to be a badass.

Comment

• They would be pissed to see my build thread if they complain about a slow build. Can't remember the last time i posted in that shit.

Comment

• Oh damn, I guess I should actually make one for my car.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                            They would be pissed to see my build thread if they complain about a slow build. Can't remember the last time i posted in that shit.
                            I'm tempted to start a build thread for my car, with a non-related account, not telling anybody who I am.

Then, I will post a random picture every day in the build thread. It won't be directly related to the build itself, but it will involve my car in some way. Perhaps Photoshopped into various historical photographs -- Battle of The Bulge, Kennedy Assassination, etc. Just to say "even though I haven't added anything yet, I'm still keepin' busy!"

Then I'll watch a bunch of people get butthurt and start complaining, and it will be glorious to troll all the little children.

And obviously everybody in here will know; and I'll keep posting on both accounts. So the mods will seemingly gloss over the fact that this asshole has the slowest build thread of all time (even though it's just an artfully crafted troll)

I'll also take a picture of this endlink that's been on my desk for two weeks. I fucking **** changing endlinks when they're old, rusted and stuck.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Who the fuck put the tag that I have lady parts
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                I'm tempted to start a build thread for my car, with a non-related account, not telling anybody who I am.

Then, I will post a random picture every day in the build thread. It won't be directly related to the build itself, but it will involve my car in some way. Perhaps Photoshopped into various historical photographs -- Battle of The Bulge, Kennedy Assassination, etc. Just to say "even though I haven't added anything yet, I'm still keepin' busy!"

Then I'll watch a bunch of people get butthurt and start complaining, and it will be glorious to troll all the little children.

And obviously everybody in here will know; and I'll keep posting on both accounts. So the mods will seemingly gloss over the fact that this asshole has the slowest build thread of all time (even though it's just an artfully crafted troll)

I'll also take a picture of this endlink that's been on my desk for two weeks. I fucking **** changing endlinks when they're old, rusted and stuck.
                                I never understood bashing someone because they have a love for cars and enjoy working on them yet are not the most financially stable individual or they have other priorities.

Comment

Working...
                                X