This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    I was happy with the car for 15 minutes today. Then my FPR failed and a coolant hose blew up.
    Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Welp Galant is getting parted out and scrapped. This is no joke I am done and fed up
    Damn, everybody is breaking down and my car seems to be fixed...
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      Damn, everybody is breaking down and my car seems to be fixed...
      wtfbbq.jpg

Comment

• Yea, I took my car to the shop that fixed my supercharger and had them try to figure out why car would start one day and not the next. Apparently the battery I had (Interstate) was a piece of shit and he replaced the positive ground too. There wasn't anything drawing from the battery anymore either. The only thing that might have to be replaced soon is the alternator.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Well damn that is pretty nioce for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            Yea, I took my car to the shop that fixed my supercharger and had them try to figure out why car would start one day and not the next. Apparently the battery I had (Interstate) was a piece of shit and he replaced the positive ground too. There wasn't anything drawing from the battery anymore either. The only thing that might have to be replaced soon is the alternator.
            The positive ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
              I was happy with the car for 15 minutes today. Then my FPR failed and a coolant hose blew up.

Better not give up...

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              Welp Galant is getting parted out and scrapped. This is no joke I am done and fed up
              Why?

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              The positive ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                The positive ground?
                i thought the same thing. all non-british cars use a neg ground system
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• You should just set that car on fire.

On another note... I'm on a boat.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    You should just set that car on fire.

On another note... I'm on a boat.
                    having a pos ground in a neg ground car could do that

Comment

• You know what really grinds my gears? When someone is selling a car and in their thread they say "all highway miles". It is a physical impossibility for a car to have "all highway miles."
                      cars and stuff

Comment

You know what really grinds my gears? When someone is selling a car and in their thread they say "all highway miles". It is a physical impossibility for a car to have "all highway miles."
                        hahah i was thinking the same thing the other day. someone had an old bmw and was like "all highway miles". its a 198x bmw, bullshit all highway, bullshit you know anything about the cars history

Comment

• Haha what's up folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            hahah i was thinking the same thing the other day. someone had an old bmw and was like "all highway miles". its a 198x bmw, bullshit all highway, bullshit you know anything about the cars history
                            Last time I checked... There are no houses on the side of interstate 95, or grocery stores... Or businesses (atleast none worth workig at... Gas stations in rest stops don't count). Your car does not have all highway miles. Plus like you said... The chances of you knowing the precise driving history of your 30yr old car if you have not owned it since new... Is slim to none. So go fuck yourself.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

Last time I checked... There are no houses on the side of interstate 95, or grocery stores... Or businesses (atleast none worth workig at... Gas stations in rest stops don't count). Your car does not have all highway miles. Plus like you said... The chances of you knowing the precise driving history of your 30yr old car if you have not owned it since new... Is slim to none. So go fuck yourself.
                              "adult owned" gets me too. Im an "adult", that doesnt mean shit

Comment

• Took a few pics of this random ass dude that came in the pool hall last night. He came in introducing himself to the bartender, scarred up face, talked to himself a lot and was dancing/singing to the songs he played. Briefcase with who knows what inside, backpack, and a lunch box... He had 2 watches on, and a tie over his t-shirt and jeans. Before he left, he had to finish his beer, which was a pitcher that he started drinking when these dudes took off and left it on the bar... ghetto as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X