X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Kelly was not amused
    "Charlie, I will leave your ass here."

I am trying so hard not to laugh audibly at my desk right now.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Kelly was not amused
      Is he ever?
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Is he ever?
        He was pretty amused when Charlie drove the E9 down the street with no tail lights or seatbelts past a cop.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Sean did for posting the yeahfuckyeah.gif after he said he'd ban someone for posting it.
          I, too, received a ban for that. And I'm a god damn sponsor. He kept threatening me, and I was posting it probably 10x a day at that point, thinking I was immune.

Next thing I know, I log on to see the FMU account banned, and the reason being, "I'm a man of my word."

I was at a party when I saw that, and I burst out laughing like a fucking maniac.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

He was pretty amused when Charlie drove the E9 down the street with no tail lights or seatbelts past a cop.
            and no exhaust
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              I, too, received a ban for that. And I'm a god damn sponsor. He kept threatening me, and I was posting it probably 10x a day at that point, thinking I was immune.

Next thing I know, I log on to see the FMU account banned, and the reason being, "I'm a man of my word."

I was at a party when I saw that, and I burst out laughing like a fucking maniac.
              good old banning people

Comment

I think that's why I thought I could get away with it too- you were doing it a ton and didn't get the boot.

Fail.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                and no exhaust
                Exactly.

I keep picturing Cory catching air off of that expansion joint in my head and now I can't stop laughing.

Comment

I think that's why I thought I could get away with it too- you were doing it a ton and didn't get the boot.

Fail.

Exactly.

I keep picturing Cory catching air off of that expansion joint in my head and now I can't stop laughing.
                  that shit was insane

Comment

• I think it was more insane that there were 6 of us in car held together with old credit cars and JB Weld with rocks rolling under the floorpans, right under our feet.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        I wouldnt put anything too heavy on that CCW table, the barrel might crack

Comment

I wouldnt put anything too heavy on that CCW table, the barrel might crack
                          ha!
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            ha!
                            i would have made the same joke if it were a rotiform table

Comment

• Hahahahaha

But I didn't buy it

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X