• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This page is funny hahahahaha
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
      Nice. Im hooked on Padron Maduros right now. Huge fan of their 1926 series.
      I like the 1926 stuff, but rarely get any cause they are so fucking expensive. I have a handful of Padron 2000 right now too.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I think it is
        god damn kids these days. RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          I like the 1926 stuff, but rarely get any cause they are so fucking expensive. I have a handful of Padron 2000 right now too.
          true story. i usually get the nice cigars as gifts from clients. other than that im usually a romeo y julieta smoker.
          I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Dave,

Next time you come to Chicago, stay for the night. They have a couple scotch-centric bars in the downtown area, along with cigar shops a-plenty. And if there's one thing I haven't done since MFest 2011, it's have a scotch-and-cigar night.

Too bad they don't let you fucking smoke cigars in the scotch bars, but they don't let you smoke anywhere anymore.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Dave,

Next time you come to Chicago, stay for the night. They have a couple scotch-centric bars in the downtown area, along with cigar shops a-plenty. And if there's one thing I haven't done since MFest 2011, it's have a scotch-and-cigar night.
              fuck yea dude. the next time Im in town, I'll down for sure

Comment

• Goddamn it Dave, the newbie's plan is working. Stop giving in to him and talking about Cigars.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Fucking old people
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Goddamn it Dave, the newbie's plan is working. Stop giving in to him and talking about Cigars.

Comment

• $5 says newb noticed dave mentioning romeo y jullietta the other day and is working him like a part time job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        $5 says newb noticed dave mentioning romeo y jullietta the other day and is working him like a part time job.
                        nowadays you need to plan a strategy before posting in RT

Comment

$5 says newb noticed dave mentioning romeo y jullietta the other day and is working him like a part time job.
                          Hahahahahaha
                          In for bet.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Haha.
                            Dave you ever have opus x? Any variety ...

Comment

Haha.
                              Dave you ever have opus x? Any variety ...
                              nah, I havent. but I found them all in a local place. so I was thinking about picking one up next week

Comment

• I don't remember what kind I had but my uncle bought a bunch of them when he was wayyy drunk for his wedding weekend. It was the best cigar I ever had, but I am not baller enough to afford them. I was way into cigars when I was 16 pr so. Read cigar afficianado like it was my job and shit. My grandpa and I would go to cigar parties at this shop that would have reps/owners come and give out crazy deals and free shit. Really interested to see how this works out for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X