This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Kinda, but ill get more serious once the 240 is done.
    And i have more vacation time
    I can understand that. You always have to keep your eyes open.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I feel like there are too many threads going full retard today
    Full Retard. Still one of my favorite sayings to date.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Like?????

I would like to get into cigars and have no fucking clue where to start.

That guy broke RT awhile ago, just ban his ass for that
      I love cigars. cigars + whiskey = relax

I need to buy a couple either today or tomorrow. I bought something new the other day and they turned out to be shit wrapped in more shit
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        I love cigars. cigars + whiskey = relax

I need to buy a couple either today or tomorrow. I bought something new the other day and they turned out to be shit wrapped in more shit
        What is a good cigar to start with?

Comment

POT!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I can understand that. You always have to keep your eyes open.

Full Retard. Still one of my favorite sayings to date.
            Pretty much just kills me thay its so far away and that other sweet deal fell through
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I started with Romeo y Juiletta and Arturo Fuente brands. They both have a very wide selection and are available everywhere. Also great quality. Id recommend starting with something medium bodied. Then you can decide if you want more or less flavor and adjust your selections from there. Something like this is always a safe goto/starter cigar

Still to this day one of my fav inexpensive ones. josh and I were just talking about this on the other day haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                POT!
                Never liked the taste, I like alcohol more

I started with Romeo y Juiletta and Arturo Fuente brands. They both have a very wide selection and are available everywhere. Also great quality. Id recommend starting with something medium bodied. Then you can decide if you want more or less flavor and adjust your selections from there. Something like this is always a safe goto/starter cigar

Still to this day one of my fav inexpensive ones. josh and I were just talking about this on the other day haha
                Ill have to check those out.

Comment

Never liked the taste, I like alcohol more

Ill have to check those out.

hehe, yeah we all have our poison! But cali stuff is like Candy!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Pretty much just kills me thay its so far away and that other sweet deal fell through
                    Story of my life. I watch the classifieds in SC by my grandparent's house, I see mint S14's and CB7's go every month for rotbox money up here. Kills me to watch clean, unmodified cars go down there so cheap and easily.

I actually heard good things about Arturo Fuente cigars, I work with a big cigar fanatic. I'll have to try one.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      hehe, yeah we all have our poison! But cali stuff is like Candy!
                      I really wouldnt know. I have only smoked 4 times. All of it was medical colorado stuff

Comment

Story of my life. I watch the classifieds in SC by my grandparent's house, I see mint S14's and CB7's go every month for rotbox money up here. Kills me to watch clean, unmodified cars go down there so cheap and easily.

I actually heard good things about Arturo Fuente cigars, I work with a big cigar fanatic. I'll have to try one.
                        Im going to return the crv to stock sound sysyem and see what i can get for it
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

They are really good. And since they have so many different styles you can get a good idea on what flavors and strengths you like before venturing out into other brands that have a smaller and more expensive line-up. Like some of the brands I go to are Ashton, Partagas and Padron. Not that those are crazy expensive either (for the most part under $10 each). I like this one a lot

but I dont get it often cause it carries a higher price tag lol

Comment

I'll give you 1 12-pack of beer and 1 bottle of liquor for it

Comment

• just got backfrom the gym, feeling buff like ma avatar
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

You can still fetch a pretty penny for them. Is yours a 5-speed or slushbox?
                                They are really good. And since they have so many different styles you can get a good idea on what flavors and strengths you like before venturing out into other brands that have a smaller and more expensive line-up. Like some of the brands I go to are Ashton, Partagas and Padron. Not that those are crazy expensive either (for the most part under $10 each). I like this one a lot

but I dont get it often cause it carries a higher price tag lol
                                Thanks for the pointers. I'm not much of a cigar guy, but I'm open to suggestion. Trying to get some nice shit for my engagement party coming up- I spare no expense when it comes to luxuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X