X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way to not affect the alignment is to keep itvat the exact same height it was before, which can be challenging. Since you were aligned while low, the effects are minimal

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• God damn there are some big bitches in womens indoor volleyball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        thats cause youre ******. stop ******. YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!
        lol

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        The only way to not affect the alignment is to keep itvat the exact same height it was before, which can be challenging. Since you were aligned while low, the effects are minimal
        Oh I know, I'm only about an inch or so lower than stock, just wondering if when I drop about another 2 inches or so if it will be completely undrivable or not.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Just got gas down the st from work, and there was a guy there offering full tanks for $20.... LOL (he was holding a stack of CC's)
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Fucking tired
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Whats up guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Fucking tired
                tell me about it. Ive been pretty much researching nonstop since I quit last weds lol. only taking breaks for episodes of bleach
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  lol

Oh I know, I'm only about an inch or so lower than stock, just wondering if when I drop about another 2 inches or so if it will be completely undrivable or not.
                  I drove to sowo without an alignment, didn't kill thetires and that was like 42 hours of driving lol.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  Just got gas down the st from work, and there was a guy there offering full tanks for $20.... LOL (he was holding a stack of CC's)
                  Lol they do that in NY all the time too, I used to do it as a teenager but as an adult I figured if i get caught with a black guy with no teeth swiping 10 cards at a pump, I'd get in more trouble then I care to deal with

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    I drove to sowo without an alignment, didn't kill thetires and that was like 42 hours of driving lol.

Lol they do that in NY all the time too, I used to do it as a teenager but as an adult I figured if i get caught with a black guy with no teeth swiping 10 cards at a pump, I'd get in more trouble then I care to deal with
                    yeah he was a younger guy lol, i told him i was cool. So i just used my $7.75 and got like a 1 3/4g.
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      Lol seriously, Andrew i am disappoint. Drugged up under 21 chicks are like free throws man, there is no easierway to score but you gotta make the shot man.
                      She got less and less handsy as the night went on. Like I said, picking up a girl that's peaking is a lot different than picking up a girl who's in the middle of a comedown.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Didn't you bring a car to the concert....
                      Lol, shit no I didn't drive. I was consuming a couple different intoxicants, and I sorta need this license. Had the friend drive. Did the same thing at Lollapalooza the next day, when I had 8 tallboys of Budweiser and 10 joints in the span of an 8 hour show.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I left my pen at the store when I quit. gotta go buy a new one. damn this extreme OCD of not being able to use just any pen lol
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• You guys must have terrible bud in il.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            You guys must have terrible bud in il.
                            Hahahaha

Comment

• 10j's from my Doc your asleep!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Bored.

Comment

Working...
                                X