X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs026. could go cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Kelly, quit yer bitching. That job would har to be done in 6 hours, imagine doing that everyday in the heat with people watching you
      Dude, I've done damn near everything on this fucking thing, and I still can't figure it out. I don't have the time to do this shit any more, I go back to school in 19 days, and I have no other cars to drive. I can't deal with the car giving me shit at school either. I honestly am out of fucking ideas, and after all the work I've done with it. I'm sick of it. It should just fucking work.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
        Loudly.
        well this is good no?

on another not! My POS is finally mechanicly sound for a 1990!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Dude, I've done damn near everything on this fucking thing, and I still can't figure it out. I don't have the time to do this shit any more, I go back to school in 19 days, and I have no other cars to drive. I can't deal with the car giving me shit at school either. I honestly am out of fucking ideas, and after all the work I've done with it. I'm sick of it. It should just fucking work.
          Oh yeah, I leave in 12 days and still dont have a motor in the car. Then have to drive it to Colorado.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Oh yeah, I leave in 12 days and still dont have a motor in the car. Then have to drive it to Colorado.
            That's some poor planning on your part.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              this man need HOPE!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I'm going to Guam for my honeymoon.

These things live there.
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DZ0VEjJZs4"]Tatos the Terror Coconut Crab - YouTube[/ame]

I'll be thinking of you, RT.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So fucking done with this fucking car. Fucking piece of fucking shit.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yo
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'm ready to set my car on fucking fire. I give the fuck up, there is no reason for this shit to continue being like this. It's not a vacuum leak, it's not the MAF, replaced the fucking fuel filter, there is no SES light, the car just fucking misfires, no possible fucking explanation for it. It's not the coil packs. I don't fucking get it. Car doesn't make it past 3k rpm, and if it does, it goes fucking nowhere, if anything slows down. It only does it once it's warmed up, which makes even less fucking sense.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
                        so fucking done with this fucking car. Fucking piece of fucking shit.
                        Originally posted by kielan View Post
                        falling in love with my car. Oops.

lol.
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                          lol.
                          they need couples therapy
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            lol.
                            It ran fine for 3 days, then it does this fucking shit to me. I don't fucking get it. At all. Maybe intake cam position sensor? But I doubt it, since there is no SES. I can't even fucking drive the car because of this shit. I don't fucking get it. And of course all you guys are going to do is make fun of me. I'm out of ideas, and I've spent close to 2 grand in the past 2 weeks on the thing.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why don't you take it to a shop?

Comment

• I'm going to, I'm completely out of ideas. I will completely broke again after taking it to the shop. Fuck this car.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X