• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Got coffee though right?

Hahaha that sucks major balls!
    i just killed the pot. then i posted about it on FB

and yea, it really sucks. i can always use another high quality exhaust company to carry
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i had to negotiate with my teachers to graduate. thats how bad my case of it was lol
      If it ever came to that, I don't think my professors would be so forgiving lol These old school doctors roll hard...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        If it ever came to that, I don't think my professors would be so forgiving lol These old school doctors roll hard...
        im from the suburbs. the teachers there are more liberal and will do anything to not upset the parents

Comment

im from the suburbs. the teachers there are more liberal and will do anything to not upset the parents
          Good point...all my professors voted Obama lol...and everyone here at this hole-in-the-wall private college I go to is flaming liberal. But I guess at this level parents are out of the picture so the instructors do whatever they want.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Good point...all my professors voted Obama lol...and everyone here at this hole-in-the-wall private college I go to is flaming liberal. But I guess at this level parents are out of the picture so the instructors do whatever they want.
            thats true. i never went to college, so i have no idea how that wouldve work out. the day after my HS graduation i started working in the cat industry lol

Comment

• I was really excited about college at first, but as I dragged on without purpose or drive I got sick of it. I recently scored an internship at a business magazine, so I'm a little bit more motivated now, but not really to do my assignments, but more so networking and starting my career.

Cole

Comment

I was really excited about college at first, but as I dragged on without purpose or drive I got sick of it. I recently scored an internship at a business magazine, so I'm a little bit more motivated now, but not really to do my assignments, but more so networking and starting my career.
                its all about who you know, not what you know. Im proof of that.

Comment

Truth. Sad truth? Maybe. I just hope that I'm not spending all this money to get a job by kissing ass (not at all saying that's what you did lol) instead of learning. If that makes sense...

But that said, I'll do whatever it takes to get a job.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    you no has rwd....
                    Photos/entertainment...
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i was offered a killer deal on a car last night. other than that, im fucking tired lol
                    What car?
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i just killed the pot. then i posted about it on FB

and yea, it really sucks. i can always use another high quality exhaust company to carry
                    I saw that and liked it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Truth. Sad truth? Maybe. I just hope that I'm not spending all this money to get a job by kissing ass (not at all saying that's what you did lol) instead of learning. If that makes sense...

But that said, I'll do whatever it takes to get a job.
                      lol

i know lots of people. ive been in the car industry forever, so people will just call me up and offer me a job. Thats how i got this job. one of the owners called me up one morning and offered me a position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Photos/entertainment...

What car?

I saw that and liked it.
                        99 M3/2/5 75k on it

Comment

You're proof of a lot of things....

Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            You're proof of a lot of things....

im a walking experiment

Comment

lol

i know lots of people. ive been in the car industry forever, so people will just call me up and offer me a job. Thats how i got this job. one of the owners called me up one morning and offered me a position.
                              that's pretty awesome. I hope it'll be that easy for me. Then I can work my ass off and finally work on something worth working on...

Cole

Comment

99 M3/2/5 75k on it
                                What the Ef does the 2/5 mean?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X