• Hopefully going to Ocean City next weekend. yeahfuckyeah

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Hopefully going to Ocean City next weekend. yeahfuckyeah
      is it the end of sept already?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Ive got half the offer so far. and every time I talk to him, he tells me that hes working on the commission program aspect of it and getting together all the company sales numbers. but I really need to know now. Im at a point where If Im not going to CA, I'll probably be stuck in CT for the rest of my life
        Yeah not fucking cool, they gotta say already.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        LOL
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Haha, nope I wont be going to H2O since I will be in CO

Comment

youre doing it wrong

Comment

The fuck are you in PA for then?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ive been looking into opening up a business all afternoon. working for other people hasnt been going well for me hahaha

Comment

ive been looking into opening up a business all afternoon. working for other people hasnt been going well for me hahaha
                  The problem would be getting the capital to start said business.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    The problem would be getting the capital to start said business.
                    kinda. I have a little cash on hand. not a ton, but enough to secure a location. inventory/build out would be the only thing that would hurt. and some places will even include a full or partial build and give 1-3 months free rent. which leaves inventory as the main issue

Comment

• Ill work for you

Comment

• Kielan, you found a scrap DA you can raid for parts yet?

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Dave do that! You already known your shit better than anyone I know. And I'm sure a lot of mofos would order from you online if we all push them in the direction.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• yea, I dont know if I want anything to do with cars lol

Comment

kinda. I have a little cash on hand. not a ton, but enough to secure a location. inventory/build out would be the only thing that would hurt. and some places will even include a full or partial build and give 1-3 months free rent. which leaves inventory as the main issue
                              You wouldn't be able to be like a dealer? Where you don't actually keep an inventory (at least for a bit) and then just pass the orders on to where ever they come from? Kinda like what people do for suspension companies if that makes sense?

Also if you do this, and it's in CT I want to work for you.
                              Originally posted by michealis View Post
                              Kielan, you found a scrap DA you can raid for parts yet?
                              Haven't been to a yard yet, I will take a look around for ya though. See if this place has anything you need. http://www.chuckandeddies.com/
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If I wanted to sling car parts I can have accounts with 42 Draft Designs, Newsouth performance, APR, Evolution Motorsports, VF Engineering, Rieger, Lumma, Kerscher, Caractere, Neuspeed and Turner by then end of the day and get the same discounts as ECS does lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X