X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      So it can be fwd and nothing like that car?
      Well Mr. Downer, Fiesta's are still sick.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 4 fights at lunch. back to back. one of them was funny as hell. 2 dudes gonna fight, and one dude just threw 3 punches to the face and walks away like nothing and the other dude just took it nasty.
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Bored...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol I started watching the first F&F on netflix cause im mad bored and the first fight seen comes up.
            Then when vin diesel comes in to break it up I started busting out laughing cause I thought of the "Im in your face" picture..

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Andrew-- you be goin to the water show?
              Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              Aye
              possible co-pilot

we will be fine. im not worried about hitting frame that shits strong. just depends on how my rears fit
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Ok so trade

Comment

• FUUUU want an E36 soo bad.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    FUUUU want an E36 soo bad.
                    On the same boat.

**** me.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      FUUUU want an E36 soo bad.
                      x2
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• so they decided to cancel our local drift events

now I gotta travel for events

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Oh boo hoo, at least you have local events, the closest one to me was 2 hours away...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• at least you got a bunch of nice cars to shoot...we aint got shit down here

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Cause Frisky "ain't shit", trust me there aren't as many dope cars as you think up here, I just know all the people with them haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Frisky's really the only thing I can shoot. They ARE the only nice cars in el paso, really. There's been a few decent others that I've seen. But I only see em once and thats it...nada

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X