• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    searching for a new avatar is tougher than i thought
    May I be of some assistance?

Happy face spider. RT's love spiders.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    asb
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Chris go fuck yourself. I was about to eat too. Fgt.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• If I don't find wheels I'm buying a BBK, fucking hipsters and their million dollar wheels

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Keep the Azev's. Find 17x10 rears haha.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Intake manifold is basically back on, gotta go to the dealer and get a few nuts, and 4 trans support bolts, and some trans fluid. Then I'm buttoning the whole thing up, and starting her up. God I'm nervous as hell but so pumped.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                Chris go fuck yourself. I was about to eat too. Fgt.
                Going to get a garbage plate sub. Suck it.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                If I don't find wheels I'm buying a BBK, fucking hipsters and their million dollar wheels
                Can't go wrong with Kinesis wheel Jaze. Just saying.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Jaze this is what I have learned about my clutch pedal play, perhaps you can chime in?

There is about 2 inches of play up and down (not side to side), before it's even on the master cylinder. I have no idea why it's like that, but it is. (This is what I have learned this morning just from a quick look at it). I have no idea how to go about fixing it either, as I can't really see any form of adjustment things in there (and as far as I know there aren't any to begin with).
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• and mario won the battle of the new avatars
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• wtf, its not even 1130 yet?
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Jaze this is what I have learned about my clutch pedal play, perhaps you can chime in?

There is about 2 inches of play up and down (not side to side), before it's even on the master cylinder. I have no idea why it's like that, but it is. (This is what I have learned this morning just from a quick look at it). I have no idea how to go about fixing it either, as I can't really see any form of adjustment things in there (and as far as I know there aren't any to begin with).
                        Fucking last post bullshit, someone help me lol.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kelly, was that your first clutch job? I've never done anything that difficult myself but really would like to change my clutch this winter.
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Fucking last post bullshit, someone help me lol.
                            what are you talking about play? you mean when you push the pedal its not stiff until after 2 inches?
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• So you're saying there is 2" of play before the MC is engaged?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                                Kelly, was that your first clutch job? I've never done anything that difficult myself but really would like to change my clutch this winter.
                                Yeah dude, it really wasn't nearly as difficult as people make it out to be, if you have access to a lift I highly recommend it, purely because it's way less of a cunt to move your body around, and not be at awkward angles, but even then it's really not bad. If I had to do it all again, could probably have it all done in 4-5 hours. I don't know if it would be any more difficult/easy to do on AWD, but I can't imagine it can be much worse. Definitely an awesome learning experience.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X