This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Nor have I, but once I put all everything in motion, I had planned on being done by next Sunday. I'm hoping I can still make that despite my current set back.
    A week is a lot of time, if you don't have a gf lol.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    i sorta set myself a deadline to have my engine 90% assembled by the end of the weekend.

that went out the window at 9am saturday morning when i realised the headgasket i got was wrong
    Fail!

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    My deadline is get this shit running before the 14.
    Hmmm idk man...

Nah, good luck with that though. My biggest deadline was getting 2 1G DSM's out of my garage and driveway while parting out the most I could. There was still a lot to part out too...

Comment

• although i have a deadline to have my car done by sep 16

Comment

• I not only have a gf, we live together.

Comment

• Jaze, I found out my grinding problem.

Without the adjuster the spring has room to wobble around and i guess it has been wobbling right on the threads. Can't get the adjuster back on even if I wanted to. How to fix le problem... mmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Jaze, I found out my grinding problem.

Without the adjuster the spring has room to wobble around and i guess it has been wobbling right on the threads. Can't get the adjuster back on even if I wanted to. How to fix le problem... mmmm
            Saw that worn down portion off maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Saw that worn down portion off maybe?
              That.

Also, when running no adjusters I thought everyone knew that you should pull the perch as well?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                That.

Also, when running no adjusters I thought everyone knew that you should pull the perch as well?
                If I did this to my car, the spring would be sitting on the endlink mount lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  If I did this to my car, the spring would be sitting on the endlink mount lol.
                  Obviously where possible. But I was really mostly just talking about it from BMW point of view.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, i lied, still grinding. dafuq.

Comment

• Couple new photos on my E39 thread before i get the car sold..
                      URL: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...p?t=151&page=2
                      Last edited by Exami; 07-28-2012, 11:08 AM.
                      Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                      Now: MB W211 320cdi
                      Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Fuck you hangover.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Hmmm what to eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                            Jaze, I found out my grinding problem.

ahhhh, yeah youre supposed to run straight spring in that case. keep the rubber pads in though.

Gonna start pulling the motor for the big single, and maintanance today

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Had a clip fall into the combustion chamber.. pulling the intake manifold to see if I can fish it out first, if not, guess the head has to come off..
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^ God damn that blows.

Comment

Working...
                                X