Comment

• I'd get a set of these, if I could just blow big money on wheels:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Telly is what black people call hotels in NY
        hahaha true
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Those rigs are damn cool, just **** it when the slap a huge panel of chrome on the front and leave it at that. Looks cheap as shit.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Telly is what black people call hotels in NY
            and so my knowledge expands
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• saw taxi driver again yesterday
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                hes gonna get Equips cause everyone else is
                Hey!
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I watched big lebowski for the second time in 3 days yesterday

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    hes gonna get Equips cause everyone else is
                    The cook kids have Work VS.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    I'm having trouble finding wheels cause I refuse to pay more than 1200. I don't care if the lips are made of elephant tusk, I'll give you 1200 fucking dollars picked up anywhere in north america
                    I'm with you. I've never paid more than $500 for a set of wheels, including my Works.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    god damn its gonna be a long fucking day over here
                    Same here. And it's hotter than fuckall already.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I used to buy 3 piece wheels with huge lips for 700-1000 before all these fucking kids started fucking the market up by putting more money in to the wheels than they are worth and trying to sell em for 3k+

Comment

I used to buy 3 piece wheels with huge lips for 700-1000 before all these fucking kids started fucking the market up by putting more money in to the wheels than they are worth and trying to sell em for 3k+
                        You mean to tell me that a set of modified wheels isn't worth what people put into them?!?!?!

Oh my Christ. It's like buying a modified car, you don't pay what's into the car.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I watched big lebowski for the second time in 3 days yesterday
                          well played

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Hey!
                            here comes the bandwagon. ALL ABOARD!

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              You mean to tell me that a set of modified wheels isn't worth what people put into them?!?!?!

Oh my Christ. It's like buying a modified car, you don't pay what's into the car.
                              In 06, before every car make was trying to look euro, RS's were 1k, futuras were 1200 cause they were rare, RF's were garbage and nobody wanted them so they went or like 600, gotti's were in junkyards, ARE'a were like 400 and now somebody said they are rare and thwre are sets for 2k? Gfys. Then mike inspired the masses to flush their Hellas so here we are.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              well played
                              The old man said I can have any carpet in the house

Comment

In 06, before every car make was trying to look euro, RS's were 1k, futuras were 1200 cause they were rare, RF's were garbage and nobody wanted them so they went or like 600, gotti's were in junkyards, ARE'a were like 400 and now somebody said they are rare and thwre are sets for 2k? Gfys. Then mike inspired the masses to flush their Hellas so here we are.

The old man said I can have any carpet in the house
                                What I would give for another set of clean 17" Gottis. It's just insane how things change.

Comment

Working...
                                X