• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If she won't let you spend your own money,

Comment

• Originally posted by iBronzit View Post
      Gym 1, Jacob 0.

Imagine this guy , but in pain, not laughter. My damn back!
      My legs are killing me from yesterdays workout
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Toppah tha mernin tew yah

Wrong.

If she won't let you spend your own money, you should probably be a fucking man and tell her to fuck off.

I've started eating healthier and working out more too... I'm right there with you.
          If you're married, and don't have a prenup (see how this comes around), that would probably result in her taking all of your money anyway. So...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You know a prenup only covers what you had before you got married anyway, right?

In many cases, especially younger marriages, that's nothing and she will still take all your shit.

Comment

• Stay single stay free?

Comment

• Meg, go install your coils, what are you waiting for?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  You know a prenup only covers what you had before you got married anyway, right?

In many cases, especially younger marriages, that's nothing and she will still take all your shit.
                  Yes I do know that, but I'd rather have that, than have her strip you of everything.
                  Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Stay single stay free?
                  Stay unmarried, stay free.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In the first 30mins I was awake today I cut my hand open and slammed my face into a wall mounted light fixture. It's gonna be a long fucking day
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by iBronzit View Post
                      It's the only way to be.
                      Just getting through the 'I'll do it later' frame of mind, is the hard part.
                      You soon realise later is quickly turning to now.

Clicked with me a couple of weeks ago when I realised I had lost all the muscles in my legs I gained playing competitive rugby..
                      Getting off my ass and going "I should do this shit now, not tomorrow" is definitely the hard part.

An easy way to eat better: read the label. You'll be shocked with how much fat is in everyday stuff. Two clementines, a cereal bar, and a nutrient-grain bar is my breakfast.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      If you're married, and don't have a prenup (see how this comes around), that would probably result in her taking all of your money anyway. So...
                      Prenups don't really save you from shit. It's like signing a contract that says "by the way, when our marriage does fail, here's the deal."
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        In the first 30mins I was awake today I cut my hand open and slammed my face into a wall mounted light fixture. It's gonna be a long fucking day
                        Probably would have dropped a fair amount of money to see the light fixture incident.

1987 BMW e28 535i
                        "Respect your elders"

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          In the first 30mins I was awake today I cut my hand open and slammed my face into a wall mounted light fixture. It's gonna be a long fucking day
                          :facelamp

Morning Dave.

I just googled this and it came up. I am fucking dying.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            :facelamp

Morning Dave.

I just googled this and it came up. I am fucking dying.

facelamp like a mother fucker. haHA!
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Yes I do know that, but I'd rather have that, than have her strip you of everything.

Stay unmarried, stay free.
                              Lol if I got married today, my prenup would literally be, please don't take my $8k car.

But I'd just gift it to my mom and then have her give it back when it was final.

Comment

• For what it's worth, you're probably not the first person to have this happen- obviously someone already made a meme about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X