X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, my torrent sharing stats are awesome hahahah
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I still remember Dave saying he was gonna burn a cd for me n,mail it to me
      DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
        I still remember Dave saying he was gonna burn a cd for me n,mail it to me
        dude, i think about that probably once a week whenever a song from that cd comes on random. and my natural reaction is "fuck, i dont have any blank cds" then I get distracted or something and forget all about it. oddly enough when I got robbed in seattle this winter, that cd was stolen

Comment

• -_____- weak. That cd was awesome
          DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            dude, i think about that probably once a week whenever a song from that cd comes on random. and my natural reaction is "fuck, i dont have any blank cds" then I get distracted or something and forget all about it. oddly enough when I got robbed in seattle this winter, that cd was stolen
            Thats a story i havent heard
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Thats a story i havent heard
              seattle really stuck it to me

Comment

• I might bitch about comcasts policies, but Im downloading at 2.2MB/s right now consistantly

Comment

• Fuck this country of course it's fucking raining, right as I'm about to get off the train, to get on the subway to get back to my place, and then walk a mile, in the fucking rain. God fuck.

Thank god tomorrow is my last day here. Gunna start throwing my shit into a bag tonight, finish packing tomorrow night, and go the fuck home. Fuck you Sweden.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    I might bitch about comcasts policies, but Im downloading at 2.2MB/s right now consistantly
                    Holy fuck that's awesome, fastest torrent download I've ever had constant was 1.3 MB/s.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I enjoy looking at pics of swedish women
                      DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Holy fuck that's awesome, fastest torrent download I've ever had constant was 1.3 MB/s.
                        Yea, i usually peak around 1.4MB/s But this shit is great hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Fuck this country of course it's fucking raining, right as I'm about to get off the train, to get on the subway to get back to my place, and then walk a mile, in the fucking rain. God fuck.

Thank god tomorrow is my last day here. Gunna start throwing my shit into a bag tonight, finish packing tomorrow night, and go the fuck home. Fuck you Sweden.
                          So you really wanna stay there longer, huh champ?
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol 4hours later and it looks like Im out of Christian music

Comment

• Im so behind on technology. Ive never had a mp3 player, I still use dialup n IE, I download nothing for free. Hell I had my ps3 for couple years before I figured out to hook it up online.
                              DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                                Im so behind on technology. Ive never had a mp3 player, I still use dialup n IE, I download nothing for free. Hell I had my ps3 for couple years before I figured out to hook it up online.
                                Netscape>

Comment

Working...
                                X