This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I was planning on getting a ton of PB blaster, brake cleaner and degreaser.
    werd. you find a bentley manual yet?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      hey. do you have more details on the e30 setup? like what you need to do for install and shit? Im curious about how you ended figuring it all out
      All you need for install is cut the strut tube and weld a new one on lol. We did the 50 something size and the 40 something size. Some dude was cool enough to just buy a set and let us go nuts on his car. He ended up getting free cause we has hin car for a month lol.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

werd. you find a bentley manual yet?
        Over here they cost outrageous money. So no. Lol
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          All you need for install is cut the strut tube and weld a new one on lol. We did the 50 something size and the 40 something size. Some dude was cool enough to just buy a set and let us go nuts on his car. He ended up getting free cause we has hin car for a month lol.
          do you still use the OEM gland nut? or does your set come with a new one like GC does?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
            Fucking hell got fake ray ban's off ebay, "100% Genuine" etc. damn those fuckers!
            Because eBay. That's pretty much a DUH.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            So fucking hot oh my god, I picked a bad day to heat gun my sound deadening out of the car
            Stuck driving a car with 100hp to the wheels and no fucking air conditioning. iknowthatfeelbro.jpg
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Okay boys and girls. I'm starting to get very serious about my Etoiles again.

Will any other set of barrels and lips fit these fucking things? BBS, Work, ect? 40-holers, I've come up with nothing.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So after a little reading sounds like an impact gun, and and a pneumatic chisel/something to separate the trans.. Apparently it's not easy?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The coils eliminate the gland nut, I believe that's for inserts right?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

So after a little reading sounds like an impact gun, and and a pneumatic chisel/something to separate the trans.. Apparently it's not easy?
                    I have a battery impact gun. Its pretty ok

Comment

Those things rule, especially with the lithium ion battery.

Comment

Yeah you have the same one as Charlie I believe, in which case I think it'll be fine (just for getting bolts in and out quicker). Although I think separating the trans would be pretty easy with a decent pry bar and some brute strength.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          The coils eliminate the gland nut, I believe that's for inserts right?
                          yea, the gland nut is for the insert. so what holds it in place? after you cut the strut housing off, does the BWS coilover drop into the spindle and weld that in place? Im just staring at the pic and its boggling my mind right. Im thinking about buying an e30 just to run a set

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Those things rule, especially with the lithium ion battery.
                            mine is from the 40s, so its before that technology was available

Comment

Yeah you have the same one as Charlie I believe, in which case I think it'll be fine (just for getting bolts in and out quicker). Although I think separating the trans would be pretty easy with a decent pry bar and some brute strength.
                              I have a whole pry bar set too

Comment

I have a whole pry bar set too
                                Well shit Dave, you're basically a mobile shop.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X