X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    totally worth it
    Yeah man tictets are like 200 bucks one way.
    but i dont have the time atm
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      What, youve never done that?
      Didn't mean to sound like I wouldn't do it lol. And I have never done that actually.

If I were desperately seeking a certain car and it happened to be just like this situation, that's probably the only way I'd buy out of state. But I'm in Cali and would only buy a car out of state if it were a smogless project.

Comment

• Ha ha. Sucks to live in Cali. The only place where a shirt can give you cancer.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          Ha ha. Sucks to live in Cali. The only place where a shirt can give you cancer.
          And where'd you hear this? I must live under a rock lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Didn't mean to sound like I wouldn't do it lol. And I have never done that actually.

If I were desperately seeking a certain car and it happened to be just like this situation, that's probably the only way I'd buy out of state. But I'm in Cali and would only buy a car out of state if it were a smogless project.
            Db8s are all over the place in cali
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              And where'd you hear this? I must live under a rock lol...
              Everything has cancer warnings/ and or is illegal in Cali

The shirt being a humorous exaggeration.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Gay

Comment

• yo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What's up Andy?
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Not too much, just hanging out.

Actually, while your in here, whats a good muscle recovery supplement?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Not too much, just hanging out.

Actually, while your in here, whats a good muscle recovery supplement?
                        Same here.

And it's kinda tough to pick one specific thing. There's a debate over whether or not BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) actually aid in muscle recovery/building/development. I've taken them and I can't say that I noticed any serious difference, but I have found that after baseball my legs have been a little tighter than normal but I'm not sure if that's just normal. A lot of protein shakes will say that the help with recovery (has protein obviously to help rebuild muscle and BCAAs in it) too.

So, you can try BCAAs which range from $25-$60 but that's up to you. I'd recommend that you make sure you eat right and get everything your body needs to rebuild instead of spending money on 1 supplement. But I'm not a nutritionist and I haven't really done much research on it.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Db8s are all over the place in cali
                          You coming over here then?

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                          Everything has cancer warnings/ and or is illegal in Cali

The shirt being a humorous exaggeration.
                          Everything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            Same here.

And it's kinda tough to pick one specific thing. There's a debate over whether or not BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) actually aid in muscle recovery/building/development. I've taken them and I can't say that I noticed any serious difference, but I have found that after baseball my legs have been a little tighter than normal but I'm not sure if that's just normal. A lot of protein shakes will say that the help with recovery (has protein obviously to help rebuild muscle and BCAAs in it) too.

So, you can try BCAAs which range from $25-$60 but that's up to you. I'd recommend that you make sure you eat right and get everything your body needs to rebuild instead of spending money on 1 supplement. But I'm not a nutritionist and I haven't really done much research on it.
                            Alright. I'll look into it.

I eat pretty healthy and I get a lot of protein from my normal meals. Lately though my legs have just been really beat and tight. I took a couple days off from running and everything thinking that would help, but I didn't really notice a difference. I think I just need to start stretching more before/after running and see what that gets me. Its not that my legs feel sore or anything, they just don't want to move. lol

Thanks for the help.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Alright. I'll look into it.

I eat pretty healthy and I get a lot of protein from my normal meals. Lately though my legs have just been really beat and tight. I took a couple days off from running and everything thinking that would help, but I didn't really notice a difference. I think I just need to start stretching more before/after running and see what that gets me. Its not that my legs feel sore or anything, they just don't want to move. lol

Thanks for the help.
                              Definitely stretch and try rolling you muscles out when you're all done.

or even get a rolling pin and use that. My roommate has a rolling pin and I use it a lot at the beginning of the season when my legs get sore.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Those foam rollers fucking hurt like hell but work great.

Comment

Working...
                                X