This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
    congratulations. a month. gosh. i would like to go through my cars like you do
    No you wouldnt.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      I want one. In Technoviolet. Sedan.
      That is pretty much what i am looking for

Fully loaded if possible. would be my daily driver and the touring would be my project car.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        No you wouldnt.
        Why not?
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

congratulations. a month. gosh. i would like to go through my cars like you do
          im actually starting to slow down with how fast i go through cars lately
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            im actually starting to slow down with how fast i go through cars lately
            One thing which makes owning a new car every month very hard in germany is the paper work. so much, that you dont want to do that every 4weeks.

Comment

One thing which makes owning a new car every month very hard in germany is the paper work. so much, that you dont want to do that every 4weeks.
              theres a little paperwork here. but sometimes if i know im not gonna own a car for long i dont bother registering it. i just run phantom plates on it

Comment

theres a little paperwork here. but sometimes if i know im not gonna own a car for long i dont bother registering it. i just run phantom plates on it
                that's probably the right way to go.
                i did this some days with my touring but then i noticed every cop looking at me so i registered it.

Comment

that's probably the right way to go.
                  i did this some days with my touring but then i noticed every cop looking at me so i registered it.
                  lol around here there are no punishment for doing that. if you get caught, you go to court and show them the papers (or bill of sale). then they drop everything and you move on

Comment

lol around here there are no punishment for doing that. if you get caught, you go to court and show them the papers (or bill of sale). then they drop everything and you move on
                    as far as i know you are not allowed to do that here. if you get cought you are not allowed to drive your car until you registered and insured it.

Comment

Thats bullshit... Here its like a $582 fine and if you're a repeat offender you go to court for more fines...

Comment

Thats bullshit... Here its like a $582 fine and if you're a repeat offender you go to court for more fines...
                        they dont care if your a repeat offender here. Ive gone to court maybe 10 times for that

Comment

• Fucked... here you usually have to tow the car home, and if the plates are off a different car its $500 fine per plate.

Comment

Hrhrhr. Your country sucks

By the way: my gf is assured that you will not make it around australia with your car

Comment

• im friends with the local tow company lol.

Comment

Hrhrhr. Your country sucks

By the way: my gf is assured that you will not make it around australia with your car
                                Its my country and Ill do what I like with it.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                im friends with the local tow company lol.
                                I have a few towies in my phone, but they still charge unfortunately... Oneday when I have space and money Ill import one from Japan.. They are cheap!

I really want on like in the real life initial D movie... The one with the evo in it, lights and shit everywhere hahahaha....

Comment

Working...
                                X