• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess ill wake up but im not getting outta bed
    DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I have been for 2 hours now, 14 pictures edited. Nowhere near done.

This past weekend has been so fucking busy.

Lol fuck you Dave.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA
      he pretended he was somewhere else but needed a check. then the slave who runs around and does his bs work told me "hes at the dealer, theyre about to repo his car"

I laughed and laughed and am still laughing.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        he pretended he was somewhere else but needed a check. then the slave who runs around and does his bs work told me "hes at the dealer, theyre about to repo his car"

I laughed and laughed and am still laughing.
        That's fucking hysterical, how the fuck does your car get repo'd at a dealer?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This thread.

Makes my mondays so much better.

Morning all, hope you guys had a good weekend. Managed to take home a trophy from a car show yesterday with the Prelude.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

That's fucking hysterical, how the fuck does your car get repo'd at a dealer?
            hes on his way there to pay them directly. they probably called and was like "hey you good for nothing black asshole. we're coming to take your car unless you pay us now"

Comment

• man, i cant wait to quit this place lol. im just sitting here imagining how im gonna do it

Comment

hes on his way there to pay them directly. they probably called and was like "hey you good for nothing black asshole. we're coming to take your car unless you pay us now"
                HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Sweet fuck that is great.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Sweet fuck that is great.
                  the phone rings all day with bill collectors too

Comment

• why do people always feel the need to include old cars in build or showroom threads? leave that shit for your intro. in my next build thread, im gonna be like "the last thing i built was this dining room table from ikea"

Comment

why do people always feel the need to include old cars in build or showroom threads? leave that shit for your intro. in my next build thread, im gonna be like "the last thing i built was this dining room table from ikea"
                      Hahhahahhahahahhah
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

man, i cant wait to quit this place lol. im just sitting here imagining how im gonna do it
                        I wish there was a narrative of you leaving. Like, gopro strapped to your chest so you can see the stereo fly across the room.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        why do people always feel the need to include old cars in build or showroom threads? leave that shit for your intro. in my next build thread, im gonna be like "the last thing i built was this dining room table from ikea"

"Back when I was 7, I drew this picture for my mom. And then I build a birdhouse for the Mormon folks down the street, and you can see a Lego car I made back in middle school."
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          I wish there was a narrative of you leaving. Like, gopro strapped to your chest so you can see the stereo fly across the room.

"Back when I was 7, I drew this picture for my mom. And then I build a birdhouse for the Mormon folks down the street, and you can see a Lego car I made back in middle school."
                          the last thing I drew was a self portrait. i should put that in my event coverage thread when I go to cars and cofee

Comment

• If I see one more person with super stretch tires and a fucking bolt in cage call their car "race spec", I'm going to go to their house and burn it down.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

that would be an instant youtube hit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                                If I see one more person with super stretch tires and a fucking bolt in cage call their car "race spec", I'm going to go to their house and burn it down.
                                Don't forget the Takata harnesses and race seats.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                that would be an instant youtube hit lol
                                It would be a world-wide sensation.

Comment

Working...
                                X