This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Man, that sounds fucking awful. I'd probably be enraged and want to murder someone.

The thing that could make that worse would be seeing the asshole in person in Washington and having him be a total fucking cock sucker to you.

That would be a real bad time.
    i bet. good thing shit like that would NEVER happen
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      all from DDM, right?
      Just the lighting. Camber arms are turner, got the zhp knob there as well.

Exhaust and ssk are rogue engineering.

Oh and I ordered an ECIS intake as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        all from DDM, right?
        Doesnt DDM have a back order list of like forever? A friend ordered some shit, only to get it 4 months later.

Comment

• I've never had that problem with them, but we will see I guess.

Not real worried the stock lighting is all in good condition

Comment

Just the lighting. Camber arms are turner, got the zhp knob there as well.

Exhaust and ssk are rogue engineering.

Oh and I ordered an ECIS intake as well.
            fucking DDM lol. thier lighting is good. has their customer service got any better?

Tuner is the best. I know one of the guys there. He really knows his shit. When hes not doing sales for them, he works on the Turner race team as a tech lol

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              Doesnt DDM have a back order list of like forever? A friend ordered some shit, only to get it 4 months later.
              I tried to replace every light on my e36m through them and they ignored me completely. I wanted new fog, headlight and tail light assemblies, and HID fog and headlights. and new corners. was ready to drop a decent coin on all that. got no reply. they are on my "i hope their building burns down" list

Comment

I've never had that problem with them, but we will see I guess.

Not real worried the stock lighting is all in good condition
                just dont buy their springs hahahaha

Comment

• I wouldnt buy any lighting from them except maybe headlights. But I have like OCD with parts that dont fit proper. Like their bumpers and how they have gaps between the fenders and grille piece.

That goes for any aftermarket body part. I always go OEM.

Comment

• Customer service still sucks, but I got tails, side markers, fogs, headlights and HIDs for both for $300, I don't mind the wait lol

Comment

I wouldnt buy any lighting from them except maybe headlights. But I have like OCD with parts that dont fit proper. Like their bumpers and how they have gaps between the fenders and grille piece.

rep shit is shitty

Comment

Customer service still sucks, but I got tails, side markers, fogs, headlights and HIDs for both for $300, I don't mind the wait lol
                        that aint bad

Comment

I wouldnt buy any lighting from them except maybe headlights. But I have like OCD with parts that dont fit proper. Like their bumpers and how they have gaps between the fenders and grille piece.

Never had an issue with their lighting not fitting

Comment

This.

When I was at the shop we always went with OEM body parts as much as possible. Aftermarket shit never fit the way it was suppose to and always had to be tweaked.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Never had an issue with their lighting not fitting
                              Kelly told me that BWS has an e24 application. Is such a thing true?

Comment

• It very well could be, though I'm not very active in all that. Jaze would be the man to speak to on that.

Hard to be real active with it, being 3k miles away

Comment

Working...
                                X