X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so this morning I was walkin back from the club and I spot this fucking minivan on 17" rs's

LOL so wanna steal them

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I was playing around with paint (lol). And now I want to slam my Accord.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Just saw someone doing a 1.8t swap in to a e30. Allofmywhatthefuckiswrongwithyou

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      sup guise

i am painfully hung over today holy fuckness
      Morning Ollie. What were you drinking last night?

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Hello gents just had my nose cauterized and shit feels weird with the numbing
      Ouch.
      Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      so this morning I was walkin back from the club and I spot this fucking minivan on 17" rs's

LOL so wanna steal them

...what
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Morning Ollie. What were you drinking last night?
        A ton of whiskey. A lot of G&T's. A bunch of vodka. And a shit load of good beer. Drank from happy hour 6pm to 5am. It was awesome and horrible at the same time. I went to a speak easy (prohibition bar) and it was really cool. Then I got into a club for 20 bucks around midnight and they just kept the bottles coming. Took some girl to her place but didn't get laid because of her roommates but I didnt even care. And I just remembered afterwards i got harassed by the sexiext prostitutes looking back Im so happy yet surprised I didnt do anything really dumb.

then I saw those rs's and shit my pants. Everyone thought I was retarded as I screwed off the center caps to check if they were real and to see the specs. 17x9s

Comment

• Damn, even minivans on RS's now a days

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Looks like the only option now is to buy reps if Minivans are fronting the real thing.

...oh fuck, you just gave me some more ammo for my reps vs. real thread. Even SOCCER MOMS can afford real BBS wheels!
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Paint day will probably be the 23rd (monday) wiil know by this monday
              Good, I have that day off. I will be back from Waterfest on Sunday night.

Comment

• Another trade, down the shitter. -.-

Comment

Ouch.
                  Doesnt hurt just feels weird as hell plus its all runny and gross

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Looks like the only option now is to buy reps if Minivans are fronting the real thing.

...oh fuck, you just gave me some more ammo for my reps vs. real thread. Even SOCCER MOMS can afford real BBS wheels!

Comment

Looks like the only option now is to buy reps if Minivans are fronting the real thing.

How long have you had an accord btw? Ive been kicking around the idea of getting one of those gen accords as a daily. Theyre my favorite, look so good done right. And the perfect DD.

Comment

• Fucking faggot customer trying to have his bank reverse a 2000 dollar payment cause he is missing an ignitor to finish his swap. How the fuck is that my mother fucking problem? The work was performed, we finished it up with my ignitor to make sure it works and because he can't drive it home he wants a refund? A fucking ignitor is 100 bucks! I'm not fucking giving you mine, I told him a million times that he was missing an ignitor and he says he'll get one and he tells the bank we didn't tell him shit.

I will never ever ever ever give back that money after doing a swap that runs perfect. Fucking Christ himself can show up and they will have to cut my fucking head off to take thar car or th money.

Comment

• And now my phone shit the bed. Today needs to end. Now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Fucking faggot customer trying to have his bank reverse a 2000 dollar payment cause he is missing an ignitor to finish his swap. How the fuck is that my mother fucking problem? The work was performed, we finished it up with my ignitor to make sure it works and because he can't drive it home he wants a refund? A fucking ignitor is 100 bucks! I'm not fucking giving you mine, I told him a million times that he was missing an ignitor and he says he'll get one and he tells the bank we didn't tell him shit.

I will never ever ever ever give back that money after doing a swap that runs perfect. Fucking Christ himself can show up and they will have to cut my fucking head off to take thar car or th money.
                          Wow. Such bullshit. I feel you on that tho. I had someone reverse a 1500 payment for some wheels that he received and pretended like he didn't. Honestly was lucky that I shipped the wheels and he didn't pick them up in person because I never wouldve won without all the shipping documentation

Comment

• Dude, he never even told me anything. I just get a call from the fucking bank with a fucking black bitch with an attitude trying to catch me in a lie and grilling me with questions. I swear to god I'm about to put his shitty 2jz-GE back in that piece of shit and put his new motor in the back fucking seat, te tranny in the fucking trunk and getting a oem harness and keep the worked one. I've called him 200 times to find out what the fuck he was thinking and no answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              Dude, he never even told me anything. I just get a call from the fucking bank with a fucking black bitch with an attitude trying to catch me in a lie and grilling me with questions. I swear to god I'm about to put his shitty 2jz-GE back in that piece of shit and put his new motor in the back fucking seat, te tranny in the fucking trunk and getting a oem harness and keep the worked one. I've called him 200 times to find out what the fuck he was thinking and no answer.
                              Scum bag. Goodluck getting an answer.

Comment

• Sooo fucking gay. Idk how it is with all banks, but I know a lot of the time if the person never made any effort to contact you and try resolve the issue beforehand, than it just gets thrown out. Make sure to tell the bank that

Comment

Working...
                                X