X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're nice, but I'm referring to the cast ones.

Comment

• i knew that

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Okay.png

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          They're nice, but I'm referring to the cast ones.
          Same idea as a rep. Can't afford the badass 3 piece wheel? Here's a cast rep of it. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            They're just lazy, don't want to look for good deals nor take the time to refinish a tired set
            Yep. Fuck, it's that that hard.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            I don't see how Nue's are what they are, I mean how many people have them on their cars.
            Dozens.

Why?

Because they're a big name brand company and everyone is like OMG #swag #sodope #totallyoriginal #hashtagsarereallypoundsignsonaphone
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol sean

but 6k for them

euhm

i'll rather buy some brand new bbs or those HRE's then
              Last edited by P78; 07-13-2012, 08:56 AM.
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Dozens.

Why?

Because they're a big name brand company and everyone is like OMG #swag #sodope #totallyoriginal #hashtagsarereallypoundsignsonaphone
                Dude I knew I was gettin old because every time I see that shit like #swag I say "pound swag" in my head lol

Comment

• I love the argument " I can't afford real ones so I have to buy reps".

Shit.. I can't afford a decent set of wheels but I don't go buy shit rep wheels. Ill roll on some OEM wheels or something.

Comment

Same idea as a rep. Can't afford the badass 3 piece wheel? Here's a cast rep of it. Lol

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Dozens.

Why?

I gave a hint to a dude about what OEM wheels I'm trying to get, that I'd need adapters. His guess, was sawblades. Lolz were had.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      This guy needs to email me back about this trade. :/
                      Paint day will probably be the 23rd (monday) wiil know by this monday
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I got 2 hours of sleep last night and there was no power at work so no hot water for coffee. Rage Friday the 13th.

Comment

Dude I knew I was gettin old because every time I see that shit like #swag I say "pound swag" in my head lol
                          You are not alone.

"Press pound."
                          "Wait you mean I can tag my instagram and twitter on the phone? Sweet!"
                          Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                          I love the argument " I can't afford real ones so I have to buy reps".

Shit.. I can't afford a decent set of wheels but I don't go buy shit rep wheels. Ill roll on some OEM wheels or something.
                          I was on OEM wheels for three long years. I still use my OEM AP1 wheels often.
                          Originally posted by coconutt View Post

I gave a hint to a dude about what OEM wheels I'm trying to get, that I'd need adapters. His guess, was sawblades. Lolz were had.
                          What a dipshit.
                          Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          I got 2 hours of sleep last night and there was no power at work so no hot water for coffee. Rage Friday the 13th.
                          Sucks. Free Swiss Miss hot cocoa every day. Yeahfuckyeah.gif
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Just saw someone doing a 1.8t swap in to a e30. Allofmywhatthefuckiswrongwithyou

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• sup guise

i am painfully hung over today holy fuckness

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Hello gents just had my nose cauterized and shit feels weird with the numbing

Comment

Working...
                                X