This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iBronzit View Post
    Should be able to get Teins from your local Supercheap. (I worked there for three years before moving up) Might be suprised at the price. Especially if you know someone that works there, for their 25% discount...
    It is $4k+ for that kit brand new, and I think they don't make them any more, they are realy hard to track down

Plus I don't think i would have the balls to take a grinder and welder to some brand new coilovers that cost me $4k to modify them to fit my car.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• mounted some tires today using starter fluid. i now am missing all of the hair on my right leg as well as a few eye lashes

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
        mounted some tires today using starter fluid. i now am missing all of the hair on my right leg as well as a few eye lashes

yep, gota be carefull with that shit or you'll end up with no eyebrows lol
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Teins can be re-valved though.
          I pretty much only want them for the hydraulic height adjustment because it adjusts base height, so it does not have any effect on shock travel and etc
          Pretty much the only company that offers this kind of kit
          LIEZ

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          It is $4k+ for that kit brand new, and I think they don't make them any more, they are realy hard to track down

Plus I don't think i would have the balls to take a grinder and welder to some brand new coilovers that cost me $4k to modify them to fit my car.
          Eh fuck that

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
          mounted some tires today using starter fluid. i now am missing all of the hair on my right leg as well as a few eye lashes
          Don't think I would do that to my wheels....
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• deer suck balls. car is in bodyshop now
            DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              Don't think I would do that to my wheels....
              dont worry. they're only xxr's. and after all the failed attempts, i only got one tire seated..... so im off to the shop tomorrow to finish things

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                deer suck balls. car is in bodyshop now
                faggot cunt deer. i hope his wife died of a broken heart, then his deer children starved to death
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• it was super low speed n 2 of em ran into my driver side doors. saw em all run off. -____-
                  DSDone

Comment

deer suck balls. car is in bodyshop now
                    that sucks

Comment

it was super low speed n 2 of em ran into my driver side doors. saw em all run off. -____-
                      that sucks dude. me and ollie jumped off one like it was a fucking ramp last year in his M lol

Comment

• its dented in around both door handles n both side mouldings with couple other small ones in between
                        DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          that sucks dude. me and ollie jumped off one like it was a fucking ramp last year in his M lol

Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                          its dented in around both door handles n both side mouldings with couple other small ones in between
                          damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            lol my buddy did that in his civic years ago. was cleaning ish for awhile underneath
                            DSDone

Comment

• luckly i wsa only goin about 15-20 in a neiborhood so dents not to deep but ugly n annoying.
                              DSDone

Comment

lol my buddy did that in his civic years ago. was cleaning ish for awhile underneath
                                we were on the way to sowo. had Bag Riders and a few other cars following us. it was awful

Comment

Working...
                                X