X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was never the question, the question was if it was going to be good enough.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Well if they got back to you and told you the base rate, they seem like they are interested in hiring you, so should have this one in the bag.
      well the whole offer has been odd. the owner emailed me out of the blue and asked if i wanted a job, then he flew me to LA for a day
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        That was never the question, the question was if it was going to be good enough.
        pretty much. i dont apply for work, people apply to employ me

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          well the whole offer has been odd. the owner emailed me out of the blue and asked if i wanted a job, then he flew me to LA for a day
          Oh, that is a bit of an odd one, I guess he is definitly keen to hire you but is trying to work out how much money to offer you so he doesn't offer too low and you decline, but doesn't offer to high either.

Usually they just tell you what your salary would be at the first interview
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Oh, that is a bit of an odd one, I guess he is definitly keen to hire you but is trying to work out how much money to offer you so he doesn't offer too low and you decline, but doesn't offer to high either.

Usually they just tell you what your salary would be at the first interview
            the interview wasnt conventional. we drove around in he s/c e46 and ran errands while we talked. then we went to EAS and tuned like 5 s/c E92 M3s. Then there was an R8 emergency. so he had to run back to the shop and handle something

funny story though. one of the cars and kits we tuned was just officially released yesterday. they used all the dyno numbers from when I was there

Comment

pretty much. i dont apply for work, people apply to employ me
              I wish it worked that way. Lol

Comment

• sounds like an awesome interview

what was your previous job?

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  I wish it worked that way. Lol
                  Im in high demand haha

Comment

sounds like an awesome interview

what was your previous job?
                    I was one of the biggest online Euro performance parts retialers for like 2 years. so I know everyone in the industry really well. Im good at networking haha

Comment

the interview wasnt conventional. we drove around in he s/c e46 and ran errands while we talked. then we went to EAS and tuned like 5 s/c E92 M3s. Then there was an R8 emergency. so he had to run back to the shop and handle something

funny story though. one of the cars and kits we tuned was just officially released yesterday. they used all the dyno numbers from when I was there
                      Best interview ever
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I was one of the biggest online Euro performance parts retialers for like 2 years. so I know everyone in the industry really well. Im good at networking haha
                        Ah well that explains why he contacted you about the job

Comment

• Found some Tein coilovers I want, second hand for $2k+ though

Electronicaly adjustable hydraulically height adjustable coilovers

Some modification would be required to make them fit my car, but i think they should be low enough

Comment

Found some Tein coilovers I want, second hand for $2k+ though

Electronicaly adjustable hydraulically height adjustable coilovers

Some modification would be required to make them fit my car, but i think they should be low enough
                            Tein sucks
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Tein sucks
                              Teins can be re-valved though.
                              I pretty much only want them for the hydraulic height adjustment because it adjusts base height, so it does not have any effect on shock travel and etc
                              Pretty much the only company that offers this kind of kit

Comment

Teins can be re-valved though.
                                I pretty much only want them for the hydraulic height adjustment because it adjusts base height, so it does not have any effect on shock travel and etc
                                Pretty much the only company that offers this kind of kit
                                Should be able to get Teins from your local Supercheap. (I worked there for three years before moving up) Might be suprised at the price. Especially if you know someone that works there, for their 25% discount...

1987 BMW e28 535i
                                "Respect your elders"

Comment

Working...
                                X