X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I can tell. And what are you going to do when it rains...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I don't understand how that works, unless they were all mixed drinks, and you had a seriously full stomach.
      honestly, this was the first time I had a mixed drink.
      Originally posted by Uyles View Post
      i had 2 and a half forties, 4 shots, and i smoked two bowls last night lolol?
      speaking of bowls, I know some guy that smokes 3 bowls of weed every morning before school. He's been doing it for 2.5 years, still don't know how he's alive.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• put an umbrella over it so those douchebags can steal that too.

and drama, he's still alive because there is absolutely nothing wrong with smoking weed, the only thing you may experience is short term memory loss if you smoke a large amount every day.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• true that, but that fool's a mad druggie. He does everything but crack, its fucking insane. Last year, he would smoke in the back room in our art class sometimes

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• that's pretty hardcore.
            i'll stick with tree and alcohol, thanks.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              that's pretty hardcore.
              yea, that fool smokes any chance he can get. especially at lunch, that dudes goooonnneee

I'll stick to alcohol, thanks....I generally don't like drinking alcohol but if I'm REALLY in the mood, I'll do it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I will stick to my alc thanks.

I have smoked, in the past. I did like it, but its a personal decision of mine to not do it anymore.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have smoked, in the past. I did like it, but its a personal decision of mine to not do it anymore.
                  good for you my friend. Right way to go

Drama you are like god

Comment

I will stick to my alc thanks.

I helped Keylime get off the "rock"
                    The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                      that's pretty hardcore.
                      This. I smoke daily but you wouldn't know it unless I told you haha

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• fuck people who hit and run, especially when you almost spin out on a highway with 4 tractor trailors behind you doing 65. it's fucking fun i tell you
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

• long story short, the tires i brought from tire rack were shit and i cant drive on them

Comment

• lolz my sisters getting yelled at again, hardcore.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Copy and paste from my FB status.

Kanye I thought your 808's and Heartbreaks style shit was over. Fuck you, I stuck up for your music, but this shit is awful. Please stop making music.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I <3 you facebookfags.

Also, 808s was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X