This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    You clearly have never had enough to drink to get drunk, it does take more than 2 drinks...

Only Josh would be spelling STEALING wrong.. (I can say that because he is actually mildly retarded).
    lol damn blackberry autocorrect bullshit never work haha

oh and i corrected your statement...
    Last edited by skrapez; 09-12-2010, 08:01 PM.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      god damn black people always steeling stuff.... (i can say that cause Kielan is black) ..
      ....so am i
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      You clearly have never had enough to drink to get drunk, it does take more than 2 drinks...

Only Josh would spelling STEALING wrong.. (I can say that because he is actually retarded).
      obviously. I've drank a lot more at parties so I already know whats up.

You're grammar's wrong, btw.
      Last edited by Drama; 09-12-2010, 08:05 PM.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• What's the most you ever have, because there is no way that you have never been drunk if you have had that much to drink, you def were.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i can do 6 jack and cokes that are 3/4 of the glass jack and 1/4 coke and still function fine. then again in 6'0 225lb
          cars and stuff

Comment

• 6 shots will get me into the lower range of drunk, I have never gone past 8 shots in one night, and don't plan on it. I know my limits and how much time I need to leave between drinks to make sure I don't throw up or whatever.

Cases race + shots after = worst idea ever.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I can't give you an exact amount. I know at my friends B-Day a while back, his mom gave us several shots of tequila to celebrate. then his dad picked us up and gave us some shots of vodka when we got to his house.

at another friends party she had some chocolate flavored liquor, that shit was good. I know she got in trouble when they found out the bottle was empty, which is why her parents don't allow her to throw parties at her house anymore. And she had some vodka and some other stuff but I wasn't in the mood to drink all of that. Then they took all the alcohol away when they started seeing people hanging at the Pool house too much lol. My friend hid a few beers though, so we drank a couple out in the front where they couldn't see us.
              Last edited by Drama; 09-12-2010, 08:17 PM.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So I am gunna say 4, which is probably when you would start feeling it, because we are about the same size/stature. But if you space them way out, you will never feel it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol @ using charlies pink wheels for a week or so.

Comment

• yea true that. I kind of do space em out sometimes. I don't like taking them to quick.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                      lol @ using charlies pink wheels for a week or so.
                      Lol why?
                      Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      yea true that. I kind of do space em out sometimes. I don't like taking them to quick.
                      So you will never feel it... lol That's why you "can't" get drunk, if you leave like 30+ minutes, the effects will be much less drastic, and you will be much less likely to feel it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol well I dont think I wait 30minutes, more like 15-20 most of the time.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I don't understand how that works, unless they were all mixed drinks, and you had a seriously full stomach.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i had 2 and a half forties, 4 shots, and i smoked two bowls last night lolol?

side note, check out my dope bike:

Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• LOL, and Sam I also have a really low tolerance, and as a result a pretty light lightweight, but I'm getting better haha.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• what i drank is not for low tolerance.
                                and that is staying out there all year.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X