X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
    are you sure he was gay?

What about one of those new buicks that look like a lexus gs?
    Buick = No.

He could be gay, or just black. (I CAN SAY THAT CAUSE I'M BLACK!!!)

And did you lock up your bike?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah. i locked the front wheel and the fork. they wedged the fork out and left just the front wheel.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Gotta lock the frame. :/
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i have a u-lock and the way the locks are at school it's hard to lock the frame and the wheel at the same time.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Oh.. That sucks.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fml? yes.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I wasn't going to say it, but it does suck.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• for $50, I'll run him over in my truck when you find him

Those new buicks are so frigggin schweet

Anyone here live in pittsburg? I'm so friggin bored and I can't roll out till tomorrow

Comment

• $50? why would i have to pay you $50 for you to do something that'll be entertaining to everyone involved?!
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Penn State? Only like 3 hours away, nbd, not that far.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        $50? why would i have to pay you $50 for you to do something that'll be entertaining to everyone involved?!
                        it's gonna need a really good wash

Penn state is waaaaaaay to far in a company truck.

I'm out, need to grab a smoke and you can't smoke in a mcdonalds
                        Last edited by Guest; 09-12-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Lame.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            formula d sonoma was dope.
                            kielan liked my updates every run. kielan dislikes psu getting fucking rocked by bama.
                            did you see a guy there with a black 350z on BMW wheels?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Why would you ever mix beer with anything... Its like 6% alc..
                            To try something new? idfk, he's the one that did it. I just saw him pour half the bottle into my cup

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            god damn texans using beer in mixes....... its no wonder you were not drunk. you were practically drinking sugar'd piss flavored water
                            I dont get drunk at all. Even if just straight vodka I can't get drunk..

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I can almost guarantee that it was Natty or some crap too. Alex up your game, and drink straight up beers, mixing beers, well I don't even know of any girls that do that.
                            No it actually wasn't Natty. I did drink one beer after that. It was the last one in the case, but his mom still had 4 more cases left of them
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• god damn black people always steeling stuff.... (i can say that cause Kielan is black edit: and drama) ..
                              Last edited by skrapez; 09-12-2010, 08:06 PM.
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                did you see a guy there with a black 350z on BMW wheels?

To try something new? idfk, he's the one that did it. I just saw him pour half the bottle into my cup

I dont get drunk at all. Even if just straight vodka I can't get drunk..

No it actually wasn't Natty. I did drink one beer after that. It was the last one in the case, but his mom still had 4 more cases left of them
                                You clearly have never had enough to drink to get drunk, it does take more than 2 drinks...

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                god damn black people always steeling stuff.... (i can say that cause Kielan is black) ..

Only Josh would spell STEALING wrong.. (I can say that because he is actually retarded).
                                Last edited by Kielan; 09-12-2010, 08:01 PM.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X