This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Wow, no shit. Hats off to you Jaze. You and I see things pretty similarly.

If you really, truely love someone- material objects don't mean much. Maybe it's just me, but the girl I'm with now shares everything with me unconditionally- her car, her home, everything she has. She offers to pay for shit all the time, she does little things that matter, blah blah blah more sappy shit ect ect. Not because she HAS to, but because she trusts me as I trust her.

Shit. Real love is hard to find.
    Lolfag

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    does she know that and doesn't expect a ring later down the road?
    yeah and no. I've said it to her but she's cool living in sin. Were like best friends and spend almost all day together so I wanna muff her face once in a while

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Never buy someone else's ricebox. Who knows what's been fucked.

Says the guy buying a family 4-door.
      It has carbon fiber fenders, 17 rimz, and angel eyes, and it has 82k original miles.
      i can fix a little rice for what id be getting lol.

4dr anything>gaylude
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Preludes: all the power of an integra, double the weight and triple the price.

But I'm just busting balls Chris, Im skeptical of all young marriages, young chicks have no idea wtf they want

Comment

• she answered my text! now i just gotta show her waynes world so she can understand my memes lol....

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            It has carbon fiber fenders, 17 rimz, and angel eyes, and it has 82k original miles.
            i can fix a little rice for what id be getting lol.

4dr anything>gaylude

The fact that you're going to own something with those three mods makes you a bigger fggt than I could ever try to be.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Preludes: all the power of an integra, double the weight and triple the price.

But I'm just busting balls Chris, Im skeptical of all young marriages, young chicks have no idea wtf they want
            Hey. I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 15 seconds or more, I'm still slower than a turbo Civic.

All bitches have no idea wtf they want.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

The fact that you're going to own something with those three mods makes you a bigger fggt than I could ever try to be.

Hey. I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 15 seconds or more, I'm still slower than a turbo Civic.

All bitches have no idea wtf they want.
              Sounds like you're one of those retards who passes on a house because the walls are painted a stupid color, all you do is paint it and the issue is gone.
              And I would still own that AS IS over a gaylude.

Comment

• This could be a good weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post

she answered my text! now i just gotta show her waynes world so she can understand my memes lol....
                  I couldn't share a bed with a bitch that hasn't seen Waynes world

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    This could be a good weekend
                    Whys that?
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    My friend, who is almost 30, has a gf who is like 21 or so.
                    there have been so many times where she hasnt gotten a joke or reference because she wasnt alive at the time. Half the time she acts like she does till she gets called out.
                    I dont know how my friend deals with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      I was about to say...

Also, act all serious and say, "I'm going to be frank with you". If she doesn't get it, you need to cut if off.
                      Last edited by FunfGang; 07-10-2012, 12:20 PM.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

wise words haha

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                          I was about to say...

Also, act all serious and say, "I'm going to be frank with you". If she doesn't get it, you need to cut if off.
                          i would..... but......
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im8uIoq1fjs"]babe! shweeeen! - YouTube[/ame]

also.. why did that youtube guy spell it "shween"??? its shwing....

Comment

• Whats up guys? I need to watch Wayne's World again. It's been too long.

Comment

Preludes: all the power of an integra, double the weight and triple the price.
                              Let's not forget that the backseat is only suitable for midgets and babies.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• ive watched it 3 times in the past week haha. i cant get enough of it. i still havent seen the second one though....

Comment

Working...
                                X