This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Because, if she does really actually care about you, it won't matter. If a marriage is gunna fail eventually, it's gunna fail eventually, I don't think signing a prenup will make anyone love anyone else less.
    agreed.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
      last night, my girlfriend told me she wanted "change" in our relationship...
      so i sent her this picture

she hasnt responded to any of my messages since then....

2. That may be a sign to jump ship.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Game set match, that relationship is over.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Its not that, its about earning it, last thing i would want is for some skank to take half my shit after only being married for 2 years.
          a skank will wait it out and take your shit after 15 years, lol. its an age old story...the one you thought you knew inside out turned on you.....i dont know what happens, but sometimes the fire burns out and you cant do shit about it when one person is done. if i had millions before a marriage, that shit belongs to me before and after.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Because, if she does really actually care about you, it won't matter. If a marriage is gunna fail eventually, it's gunna fail eventually, I don't think signing a prenup will make anyone love anyone else less.
            Agreed, I'd be more worried if they didn't want to sign it.

I just got a call from my younger brother, he's going to be stationed in Cali. He goes there in two weeks, I'm jealous as fuck!

Comment

If i had millions and my wife didnt id make her sign something to the effect that she doesnt get shit till weve been married for at least 10 years.
              and yeah hes a homo, drives a mark 5 Gti iirc
              Yeah but you're a guy and would have earned it. I would mind fuck the shit out of her, like "nahh nobody gets married anymore, next thing you know were signing prenups. How silly is that?" I don't have a specific reason but it just seems faggy, might be the mk5

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
              ehh, failed marriages dont have an expiration date. on bf.com off topic, i remember reading a 20+ page thread with members discussing theirs who failed after so long.....i should know as i came from a household of one as a kid.
              My parents called it quits after 20 years and they had the fangs out like they're in a bar fight. Sometimes the longer the relationsip is, the harder it is to get out Scott free

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              it just sets a tone, if I'm marrying a bitch, she will be the most wonderful woman I've ever met that I can trust with my life. I wanna share it all, what's mine is hers. If I have an inclination of her being a cunt I just won't get married.

My current GF rocks, I won't marry her cause she makes me want to kick her in the ribs AT LEAST once a day and I've seen her get mad, and I don't put it past her to clean me out. I also have trust issues with woman so

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Hahahahaha just busting balls, I wish I could genuinely love a bitch enough to sign half my shit over to her.

You guys are planning kids, I know it.
                Not like I have a hell of a lot to sign over- a couple of beat Hondas, a few sets of wheels, some tools, and a bunch of video games.

Someday we'll have little Stanceworkers. Not for another couple of years- I still like my toys.

Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                last night, my girlfriend told me she wanted "change" in our relationship...
                so i sent her this picture
                [IMG]http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa352/Nick_475/photo.jpg[IMG]

she hasnt responded to any of my messages since then....
                Smooth move, ex-lax.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                why take that step? I feel like it's a Pre requisite to a failed marriage.
                Exactly. It's like a contract for "So when we do eventually fuck up, here's what's gonna go down..."
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Yeah but you're a guy and would have earned it. I would mind fuck the shit out of her, like "nahh nobody gets married anymore, next thing you know were signing prenups. How silly is that?" I don't have a specific reason but it just seems faggy, might be the mk5

My parents called it quits after 20 years and they had the fangs out like they're in a bar fight. Sometimes the longer the relationsip is, the harder it is to get out Scott free

it just sets a tone, if I'm marrying a bitch, she will be the most wonderful woman I've ever met that I can trust with my life. I wanna share it all, what's mine is hers. If I have an inclination of her being a cunt I just won't get married.

My current GF rocks, I won't marry her cause she makes me want to kick her in the ribs AT LEAST once a day and I've seen her get mad, and I don't put it past her to clean me out. I also have trust issues with woman so
                  Idk man, obviously this is a pure your call kinda thing. But I want what I work for. While I'm married, absolutely I would share all of it, blah blah blah, but if that fire ever burned out. I'm leaving with what I came into it with, and what ever I earned. Things that were bought for her etc, she can have, but I'm taking my shit.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Wow, no shit. Hats off to you Jaze. You and I see things pretty similarly.

If you really, truely love someone- material objects don't mean much. Maybe it's just me, but the girl I'm with now shares everything with me unconditionally- her car, her home, everything she has. She offers to pay for shit all the time, she does little things that matter, blah blah blah more sappy shit ect ect. Not because she HAS to, but because she trusts me as I trust her.

Shit. Real love is hard to find.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Found a teg that i want, its riced out but easily fixed.
                      but its like 4 hours away and i have to work this weekend
                      Fuck
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Wow, no shit. Hats off to you Jaze. You and I see things pretty similarly.

If you really, truely love someone- material objects don't mean much. Maybe it's just me, but the girl I'm with now shares everything with me unconditionally- her car, her home, everything she has. She offers to pay for shit all the time, she does little things that matter, blah blah blah more sappy shit ect ect. Not because she HAS to, but because she trusts me as I trust her.

Shit. Real love is hard to find.
                        Lolfag
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

does she know that and doesn't expect a ring later down the road?

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I think a good middle ground is " you can have whatever if you're fucking me exclusively, once you get another diock in you, I just want what's mine and you cam keep the shit I gave you"

Just make the fuck sure all the cars and house is in your name. They can also pull that if you made it while married she "helped" you get there.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Found a teg that i want, its riced out but easily fixed.
                              but its like 4 hours away and i have to work this weekend
                              Fuck
                              Never buy someone else's ricebox. Who knows what's been fucked.
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Lolfag
                              Says the guy buying a family 4-door.

Comment

• i laugh because while some people go into a marriage stating love until death, those are the EXACT thoughts of those who lost everything because they put all their eggs in a basket in an unforeseen failed marriage. for me, whats mine before marriage is mine...we share what we build and contribute in marriage, and if anything goes sour, you split what you created during marriage, not what i/her had before it.....
                                Last edited by NegativeCamber; 07-10-2012, 11:33 AM.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X