X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
    I'm watching Dean Martin videos.

Today I'm working alone, so my day is going to consist of car forums and youtube.
    yay
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• No fapping?
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Comment

• Mornin

Comment

• Lmao, nah. That'd be awkward as fuck if a customer walked in and I was in the bathroom going to town...

Comment

• fleshlight

no bathroom needed

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Gotta be hard being so far apart, I would imagine.

She's great. Going to look at a few places today for the wedding.

We all know how Jill is doing.
                It's not easy hahaha, but I see her in 11 days so it's not too bad any more, it was rough 2 weeks ago, now I'm used to it, as bad as that may sound.

I'd like to take this time to point out that I never once, posted on FB about this or subjected anyone else to it. I just bitch about the country, cause well it's shitty.
                Last edited by Kielan; 07-10-2012, 09:05 AM.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahahahahahah

Sup Sean.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Bahahahahahaha no you fuck ... I mean with my girlfriend.
                    Oh. My bad.
                    Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    I'm watching Dean Martin videos.

Today I'm working alone, so my day is going to consist of car forums and youtube.
                    My day in a nutshell. I need to actually go get stuff done at some point...
                    Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Mornin
                    Sup
                    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    It's not easy hahaha, but I see her in 11 days so it's not too bad any more, it was rough 2 weeks ago, now I'm used to it, as bad as that may sound.

I'd like to take this time to point out that I never once, posted on FB about this or subjected anyone else to it. I just bitch about the country, cause well it's shitty.
                    Werd. 11 days will go by quickly. I've made a habit of finding something to watch on youtube during the day so it goes by more quickly- game walkthroughs, movies, "best of" shit.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol game walkthrough

Comment

• All I do is sit on car forums and youtube, because I don't have shit to do here lol.

Oh I've done pretty much everything, I just setup a VM so I can play roller coaster tycoon 2 hahahha.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucking love that game
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I think I've played that game once when I was 10.

Now I feel like I'm missing out on something awesome.

Comment

• Chris y u so gay?

Looking at wedding spots? Make sure the towels match the shower curtains or your GF ahem wife will punch you on the cheek bones hahaha

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                All I do is sit on car forums and youtube, because I don't have shit to do here lol.

Oh I've done pretty much everything, I just setup a VM so I can play roller coaster tycoon 2 hahahha.
                                Oooooooooooooh shit. I miss playing that game. That and the Dinosaur one- I always killed off all the park guests though.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                Chris y u so gay?

Looking at wedding spots? Make sure the towels match the shower curtains or your GF ahem wife will punch you on the cheek bones hahaha
                                Fuck you Jaze. If all I have to do is tag along to look at a chapel or a reception hall, I'm cool with that.

Don't bite the hand that rubs your wiener.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X