Clear All

• Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
      visit finland before going back?

No i didn't, just right next to it!

Not yet, i have to make up my mind going into bags, its around 2.5k€ to 3k€ for the whole set.. and yet i don't have wintercar... so maybe i buy 2nd car, then bags then MOAR LOWS!
      Fuck that, I'm going to Norway this weekend, and have to spend 3 days in Denmark. Neither of which am I looking forward to. Oh cool gatebil, I don't give a flying fuck, shit is going to fucking suck, media, by myself, in a country where no one speaks decent fucking English, and all announcements are made in fucking Norwegian. Hoo-fucking-ray.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        lol

coco

buy one of these wheels for your nissan

Lol I'll probably never buy any expensive wheels for my cars unless the price was stupid cheap and wheels were in flawless condition

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        someone is raging, someone is tyred, someone is silent

and somebody is from oz

Silent cos was playing card games

Posting from friend's bathroom

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        A fucking toddler pulled the string out of my hoodie on the train into work today. Just spent the last hour fucking putting it back through. FUCK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
          i still don't understand how that happens. its awkward as fuck to pull out by yourself
          My hood was up, and he grabbed it and basically ran off. It came out. What the fuck do you want me to do. You think I'm fucking lying about it? It fucking happened. Fuck off.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            My hood was up, and he grabbed it and basically ran off. It came out. What the fuck do you want me to do. You think I'm fucking lying about it? It fucking happened. Fuck off.
            since dave already is rage panda

your are rage lemur from now on

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Fucking kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Fucking kids.
                I nearly kicked that little fuck in the face, gave his mother a fucking earful, and sat back down till my stop. Fucking fuck.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  coco

20's for the nissan?
                  or is that donk?

Comment

I nearly kicked that little fuck in the face, gave his mother a fucking earful, and sat back down till my stop. Fucking fuck.
                    so are u a fucking poor? why do you ride bus? why not taxi?
                    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build

Comment

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me? Sweden is by far the most expensive country I have ever been to. Everything here is fucking outrageously priced. And to take a cab everyday to work? You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me? Sweden is by far the most expensive country I have ever been to. Everything here is fucking outrageously priced. And to take a cab everyday to work? You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off.
                          Sweden is cheap comparing to Finland... anyway.. if im working for some company that asks me to goto lets say Sweden for 3 weeks, i travel by taxi not riding around with cheap cunts in bus

edit: and far as i've seen consults in our company they travel by taxi aswell, or someone from office will pick them up by the hotel if its on their way to work..
                          Last edited by Exami; 07-10-2012, 05:20 AM.
                          Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build

Comment

Sweden is cheap comparing to Finland... anyway.. if im working for some company that asks me to goto lets say Sweden for 3 weeks, i travel by taxi not riding around with cheap cunts in bus
                            Cool good for you. Do you make 10/USD an hour? No I didn't fucking think so, I'm sure you also expense out your travel on the company. I can't fucking do that. Fuck off you fuck wit. Go paint your fucking wheels another gay fucking color.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Comment

all hoodies not created equal i guess
                                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X