X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He got beat at his own game at gymkhana grid. My boy placed second in a stock s2k with just suspension. A caterham, I think is what it's called, got first.

Then after everyone had left ken block "did one last run" and magically beat everyone and laid down a time several seconds faster than all his runs that day.

And all his hit is done after HELLA practicing and done one segment at a time and then spliced together to make a video of it. Dudes lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      He got beat at his own game at gymkhana grid. My boy placed second in a stock s2k with just suspension. A caterham, I think is what it's called, got first.

Then after everyone had left ken block "did one last run" and magically beat everyone and laid down a time several seconds faster than all his runs that day.

And all his hit is done after HELLA practicing and done one segment at a time and then spliced together to make a video of it. Dudes lame.
      Cool story

Comment

• This was at the qualifier for grid, to be accurate. We blew off the real event after he rigged the qualifying round.

Fuck him.

Comment

• But for real, his videos are still fun to watch.

Comment

• E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I would like his videos more if they were done in one shot, like uhh I think it was tanner foust (?) when he did the mountain run. That shit was cool to watch, and there wasn't thousands of attempts worth of rubber on the ground before it was taped

Comment

• I agree, that would add more of a wow factor.

Was his first done in one take? I can't remember.

Comment

• Nope, they have all been filmed one piece at a time and then edited to look like its one smooth run

Comment

• I just checked, doesn't look like it. I remember finding out about that awhile ago and being a bit disappointed.

Comment

• Damn

Comment

I would like his videos more if they were done in one shot, like uhh I think it was tanner foust (?) when he did the mountain run. That shit was cool to watch, and there wasn't thousands of attempts worth of rubber on the ground before it was taped
                        Agreed

IG: Nick475

Comment

I would like his videos more if they were done in one shot, like uhh I think it was tanner foust (?) when he did the mountain run. That shit was cool to watch, and there wasn't thousands of attempts worth of rubber on the ground before it was taped
                          This. I thought that KB's most recent video was done that way until like 2 minutes in when he did that donut/j turn thing and there were tire marks everywhere. I was a little disappointed, but was still somewhat satisfied in the end.
                          ///M 2.0
                          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Yeah, thats the one thing I don't like. Rubber all over and you can see he's done the same thing multiple times.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Now then, who wants an e34 on throwing stars? Lol

Comment

• I have no money, but it looks damn good.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X