• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Thanks man
    werd, no problem
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Its a 1993 BMW 325is BTW. I did a search on Grants website and it came up with nothing. The steering wheel is a 5 bolt too.

-Dan

Comment

Its a 1993 BMW 325is BTW. I did a search on Grants website and it came up with nothing. The steering wheel is a 5 bolt too.
        i dont think they need a grant specific hand and shit. so if i can find anything universal, it should work. i konw i can get sparco shit, not sure about anything else for wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i dont think they need a grant specific hand and shit. so if i can find anything universal, it should work. i konw i can get sparco shit, not sure about anything else for wheels
          Thats what I was thinking, just something that is universal will float my boat. Just need something so I can mount it and then have the quick release so I can look cool .

-Dan

Comment

Thats what I was thinking, just something that is universal will float my boat. Just need something so I can mount it and then have the quick release so I can look cool .
            looking cool is all that matters

Comment

looking cool is all that matters
              Plus I go to college in the ghetto basically. The philly rehab centers all got full a few years ago and asked Wiliamsport to "take" some of the people and "help" them live here in exchange for a few hundred thousand dollars. So now we have gangsta crack heads rolling around jacking college students. Since christmas, we had 4 robberies with assult, a car jacking right at a stoplight, several stolen cars on campus, and 2 people got shot a few weeks ago. All within a block of where I am right now sitting.

So I want to make sure I can take my steering wheel off so the crack heads don't sell my e36 for drugs

-Dan

Comment

Plus I go to college in the ghetto basically. The philly rehab centers all got full a few years ago and asked Wiliamsport to "take" some of the people and "help" them live here in exchange for a few hundred thousand dollars. So now we have gangsta crack heads rolling around jacking college students. Since christmas, we had 4 robberies with assult, a car jacking right at a stoplight, several stolen cars on campus, and 2 people got shot a few weeks ago. All within a block of where I am right now sitting.

So I want to make sure I can take my steering wheel off so the crack heads don't sell my e36 for drugs
                thats some good thinking lol. eff those crack heads

Comment

thats some good thinking lol. eff those crack heads
                  agreed.

And the worst part, the college "police" don't do anything about it. They're more worried about if your in someone else's dorm past 11pm or a little bit intoxicated coming back from a party then people getting jacked at gunpoint.

-Dan

Comment

agreed.

And the worst part, the college "police" don't do anything about it. They're more worried about if your in someone else's dorm past 11pm or a little bit intoxicated coming back from a party then people getting jacked at gunpoint.
                    that sounds like what ive heard about college

edit - i never went

Comment

that sounds like what ive heard about college

edit - i never went
                      It was probably the best/worst decision in my life. Best because I have a degree, but worst because the campus living/social part is lol-able.

-Dan

Comment

• At that conversation.

On a random note, the MGM Grand is fucking sick.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          At that conversation.

On a random note, the MGM Grand is fucking sick.
                          we have an mgm in ct. you went to vegas for that?

Comment

• man, i did not want to get out of bed this morning.

Comment

man, i did not want to get out of bed this morning.
                              I feel you on this one. I got ready at the last minute for school ha
                              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                              Drama you are like god
                              Originally posted by SwearBear
                              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                I feel you on this one. I got ready at the last minute for school ha
                                werd. i hit the snooze button. i never hit the snooze.

Comment

Working...
                                X