• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right click it > Properties > Compatibility
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dear Stanceworks; Heres my tragedy.

Last night i was hanging out in mcdonalds parking lot like i do many nights. Some kid comes in with a 2000 ford explorer and starts doing donuts. He loses control, and hits a little island in the parking lot with a tree in it. The tree hits my car. Scratched the hood, roof, fender, door, rear quarter, and bumper to hell and back. Theres also a dent around the gas tank door, and he took the mirror off. The car was reported stolen and the driver ran on foot.

h2o is in 11 days. I cant bring my car which ive been getting ready for for a year. Fucking punks.

Comment

• anyone know what someone can do in Pittsburgh? I'm stuck here till Monday morning

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Two of the beers I had last night were above 9% abv, I had four beers, I was drink but not "smashed"
          lol. just lol.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          drinking?

I win at drinking lol

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          this guy

Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
          Dear Stanceworks; Heres my tragedy.

Last night i was hanging out in mcdonalds parking lot like i do many nights. Some kid comes in with a 2000 ford explorer and starts doing donuts. He loses control, and hits a little island in the parking lot with a tree in it. The tree hits my car. Scratched the hood, roof, fender, door, rear quarter, and bumper to hell and back. Theres also a dent around the gas tank door, and he took the mirror off. The car was reported stolen and the driver ran on foot.

h2o is in 11 days. I cant bring my car which ive been getting ready for for a year. Fucking punks.
          aw shit man thats terrible

Comment

• formula d sonoma was dope.
            kielan liked my updates every run. kielan dislikes psu getting fucking rocked by bama.
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
              formula d sonoma was dope.
              kielan liked my updates every run. kielan dislikes psu getting fucking rocked by bama.
              This.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha, I was at the pub, saw the game and texted him about how they were getting dicked, so my Saturday night is one beer alone at the pub, now playing FIFA alone and having a beer

Comment

• Fun stuff. Fuck bama.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• keilan, update. i found out whoo the kid was who crashed the car, turns out he admitted at the police station today. MAYBE ill be able to have the car ready, but im not hoping for anything.

Comment

• Fail at name spelling, when its right in front of you. But yeah thats good news. I got my fingers crossed man.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ive done this like a million times. its just what my fingers type lol. ill let you know by next week how things are looking out

Comment

• Yeah just keep me in the know. You bastard.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hey guys i want moar rear camber but dont want a camber kit, can i use washers somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                              Dear Stanceworks; Heres my tragedy.

i would have chased him down an beat him so badly that i hurt to much to be alive and he begged me to kill him....
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Trade with me, today

Comment

Working...
                                X