• What up

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      What up
      same shit, different diaper
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        he was talking about his car, not yours. just wanted to let you know that he builds his car for himself, not anyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Here is a CSB for the day.

I was driving back from King of Prussia mall, some guy in his black E46 sedan on black stockers stopped at a light and said "I like it, I like it". Seems like the galant has people that like it.
          You should've been like "Yours ain't bad either, being stock height and all. (regardless if his was dropped or not lol)" then you take off.

Comment

Didnt the 1m sell out months before it even hit the street?
            At the dealer I was told they still offer an M body package wide fenders and all. Get that and tune it yourself, it comes with the same turbo.

<3 RAF

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
            Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              You should've been like "Yours ain't bad either, being stock height and all. (regardless if his was dropped or not lol)" then you take off.
              Why his car was fucking ugly?? Comments work two ways if his car looked good. It was on flat black stockers debadged and thats it.

Comment

Why his car was fucking ugly?? Comments work two ways if his car looked good. It was on flat black stockers debadged and thats it.
                theres a guy some of us know that has an e34 thats black, on black stock wheels and blacked out tails. one of the coolest 5ers in the scene.

Comment

That's even more of a reason for the compliment! Making him think it looks good.

Comment

That's even more of a reason for the compliment! Making him think it looks good.
                    Constructive criticism?? Just like making comments at the fat people. I could be the one that changes their life?

Comment

Constructive criticism?? Just like making comments at the fat people. I could be the one that changes their life?
                      That guy changed your life... he made you tell a cool story bro.

Comment

No its so you can laugh in their face when they believe you.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

That guy changed your life... he made you tell a cool story bro.
                          . True story.

Originally posted by evilstar View Post
                          No its so you can laugh in their face when they believe you.

Comment

• so far the only car that paid us any money, one of my techs damaged his interior. so looks like we're in the red for today

Comment

so far the only car that paid us any money, one of my techs damaged his interior. so looks like we're in the red for today
                              Brutal
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Brutal
                                yep. its a great day here

Comment

Working...
                                X