X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get it waxed. much faster, and lasts a lot longer.

Comment

• Oh how I love trolling on a friend's FB as he keeps deleting my posts

Hella lame ass Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        get it waxed. much faster, and lasts a lot longer.
        wax.
        the inside.
        of your nose?
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• God England is so much better than Sweden.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            God England is so much better than Sweden.
            Apart from the whole laying frame through London for 4 hours haha

flickr
            Facebook
            Originally posted by driftsucky
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• ZOMG you're alive!
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                God England is so much better than Sweden.
                Good to hear.

Comment

• rage saturday!
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• 100 degrees today and i have this pressure headache, gonna be the best!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      100 degrees today and i have this pressure headache, gonna be the best!
                      fuck yea! sounds like my day up here. you guys getting thunderstorms this afternoon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        fuck yea! sounds like my day up here. you guys getting thunderstorms this afternoon?
                        i really hope to christ that we do, it says itll rain at 4 which is fucking far from now.

i described to a random dude what i feel with my head ache and he said its high blood pressure. Great, now im dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          i really hope to christ that we do, it says itll rain at 4 which is fucking far from now.

i described to a random dude what i feel with my head ache and he said its high blood pressure. Great, now im dying.
                          hahahah. i assume I have high blood pressure. fucking stress will do that

Comment

• ive got my ipod playing on the sales floor. hardcore/metal lol. fuck everyone else that wants to listen to shitty radio rap

Comment

• stress and my disgusting eating, drinking and smoking habits have done me in.

wish i could see a doctor hope its not the plauge

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                ive got my ipod playing on the sales floor. hardcore/metal lol. fuck everyone else that wants to listen to shitty radio rap
                                oh my god these fags always wanna play hot 97 here, its just niki minaj, drake and faggy r&b

Comment

Working...
                                X