• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just played some flag football.
    that's the most shit i've done in like 2 months, hahaha
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      No camera comes with a card, but cards are like $20 for what you ned, so iff you are about to drop that much cash on a camera $20 more is nothing.
      Alright cool, do you know what size?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I got an 8 gig from Walmart, for 20, but I would recommend looking on newegg, and getting a higher performance 4 gig. I have both a 4 and an 8 and honestly the 4 is more than enough for just one shoot. But for shows, the 8 gig is really nice to have.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• alcohol is for cool kids

Comment

• bitches like my haircut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I got an 8 gig from Walmart, for 20, but I would recommend looking on newegg, and getting a higher performance 4 gig. I have both a 4 and an 8 and honestly the 4 is more than enough for just one shoot. But for shows, the 8 gig is really nice to have.
              Yea but I'd be shooting a lot of video. How many seconds can a 4 gig hold in HD?
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                alcohol is for cool kids
                Cool kids only mutha fucka, went to the pub tonight, knocked off four more beers, 93 beers left!

Comment

• Sooooooo, I'm wasted at a bar right now and I just wanted to say you guys are awesome, coolest fucking forum ever, I hope to meet most of you in person. Ok back to drinking!

Cool story bro. Fuck all of you

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    Cool kids only mutha fucka, went to the pub tonight, knocked off four more beers, 93 beers left!
                    what u mean 4 beers?

that isnt even enough to get someone tipsy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      what u mean 4 beers?

that isnt even enough to get someone tipsy
                      it is for him...
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• 4 is enough when you drink good beer, and i'm in a 99 bottles of beer on the wall club at the pub around the corner, drink 33 get a t shirt, drink 66 get a hat, drink all 99 get a staff t shirt and your name on the wall of shame

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          it is for him...
                          Eff youuu come drink with me tomorrow, wickenden pub, it's awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            Eff youuu come drink with me tomorrow, wickenden pub, it's awesome
                            hmmmmm... that sounds like a possible good time.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• For reals, got offered a job as a day laborer for a construction company today haha

Comment

• Fuck being the baby sitter of kids at night, shit blows dick.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X