G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• fucking dead

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah man
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I don't have to be to work tomorrow until 9:30. I think I might wake up, have a run, then get ready for work. Then I can come home and go for another run. Still got 15 pounds I want to lose.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I don't have to be to work tomorrow until 9:30. I think I might wake up, have a run, then get ready for work. Then I can come home and go for another run. Still got 15 pounds I want to lose.
            I was gonna ask how the whole weight loss thing was going. Do you lift too or only cardio stuff?
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• I only have 5 or so to lose now Andy, but I want to lose another 15.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                I was gonna ask how the whole weight loss thing was going. Do you lift too or only cardio stuff?
                Its going really good. I've had to of dropped close to 40 pounds since this time last year and I've only really been working out/dieting for just under 5 months.

I pretty much do a 5k run/walk 6 or so times a week. (I live on a pretty decent hill, hence the walk). On mon, weds, and friday I do push ups, sit ups, and obliques right after running. I superset them with a minute rest between each set and do 3 sets total. On tuesday and thursday I do pull ups and sometimes hand stand push ups to work the shoulders. I've def put on some lean muscle.

I've been hovering right around 190 for the past month but my goal is right around 175. I still have some fat on my stomach and stuff I want to get rid of. I'm in better shape than I was in high school and my waist is a 33-34.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  I only have 5 or so to lose now Andy, but I want to lose another 15.
                  Nice dude. It feels good to be skinny. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    any other good sites to look for cars besides CL, Autotrader, Cars.com, and ebay?
                    Nationwide used car search with free CarStory Market Report on millions of used cars & trucks for sale - unbiased local marketplace data and insights to making better buying decisions.
                    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• I am working on that skinny, so far since being out of school I have lost 8lbs. Havent really done shit besides dieted. Though all this week I have been moving and lifting boxes and furniture the whole day.

Comment

• Nice man, congrats on the progress. If you can get a gym membership or some type of weight set, you'd be able to speed up the results.

I've started eating a lot healthier this summer and have been focusing on trying to stay lean and explosive (mainly for baseball reasons). I've put on about 4 lbs so far and now I'm 184lbs with around 8 or 9 percent body fat. Which is a long way from where I used to be in high school, went into senior year weighing around 135 lbs. I'm 5' 11" too so I looked like a fucking twig.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Damn, putting on weight.

How old are you Jersh?

Comment

Nice man, congrats on the progress. If you can get a gym membership or some type of weight set, you'd be able to speed up the results.

I've started eating a lot healthier this summer and have been focusing on trying to stay lean and explosive (mainly for baseball reasons). I've put on about 4 lbs so far and now I'm 184lbs with around 8 or 9 percent body fat. Which is a long way from where I used to be in high school, went into senior year weighing around 135 lbs. I'm 5' 11" too so I looked like a fucking twig.
                            Thanks, I have a complete home gym downstairs and am only 3 miles from the jogging path at Brandywine battle field. Once everything settles down here with the moving I will be able to focus more on the diet and excerise. But so far I am happy as shit about it.

Comment

Nice man, congrats on the progress. If you can get a gym membership or some type of weight set, you'd be able to speed up the results.

Thanks dude.

I plan on getting a gym membership in the fall when the weather starts to get shitty again. By then I should be down around 175 (I hope) so I just want to continue cardio and lift a little bit more lifting to sculpt and be super toned.

I'm only 5'8" but I've always been a solid dude. My legs are like tree trunks from doing squats and deadlifts back in high school. I used to be huge into lifting so I've always had a bit of mass, but then I got lazy and really fat.

Diet is a huge part. I eat a lot of fruit and veggies and really keep an eye on portion control. I don't eat candy, cookies, or anything like that anymore.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                                Damn, putting on weight.

How old are you Jersh?
                                Haha yeah man. When I get to school I eat like an animal (somewhat healthy animal).

And I turn 20 this month. On the 21st to be exact.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                Thanks, I have a complete home gym downstairs and am only 3 miles from the jogging path at Brandywine battle field. Once everything settles down here with the moving I will be able to focus more on the diet and excerise. But so far I am happy as shit about it.
                                I keep forgetting that you're in PA now. You're only like 45 minutes away from where I live. And that's good to hear man, seeing the results from all this hard work makes it all worth while.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Thanks dude.

I plan on getting a gym membership in the fall when the weather starts to get shitty again. By then I should be down around 175 (I hope) so I just want to continue cardio and lift a little bit more lifting to sculpt and be super toned.

I'm only 5'8" but I've always been a solid dude. My legs are like tree trunks from doing squats and deadlifts back in high school. I used to be huge into lifting so I've always had a bit of mass, but then I got lazy and really fat.

Diet is a huge part. I eat a lot of fruit and veggies and really keep an eye on portion control. I don't eat candy, cookies, or anything like that anymore.
                                Sounds like you have a solid plan. With a 5'8" frame you've got a solid base to work with (won't be as difficult to fill out with muscle later on). And I never realized how important dieting actually was until this summer.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X