X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Ah. Well, 16 more days isn't too bad.
    Compared to the 42 of the entire thing, it's not. But god damnit it can't go fast enough. Thank god I'm going to the UK this weekend otherwise I may have gone fucking insane.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Thank god I'm going to the UK this weekend otherwise I may have gone fucking insane.
      You havent met us lot yet.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Compared to the 42 of the entire thing, it's not. But god damnit it can't go fast enough. Thank god I'm going to the UK this weekend otherwise I may have gone fucking insane.
        And just think- we were in Tennessee last year, having a good time, getting shitfaced and boxing...
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
          You speak English natively. I'll be alright.
          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          And just think- we were in Tennessee last year, having a good time, getting shitfaced and boxing...
          Crashing cars yeah!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
            Beware when Kielan comes. Two days ago, when I was driving Rory (Streetlights) and his buddy to the Nürburgring, Rory told me Kielan brings bad luck.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Get fucked Bastien, saying "Hey look 2 Kielans" when you see 2 black kids walking on the street.

I highly doubt Rory said that, but he probably did make a bunch of jokes at my expense, he and Steve are both shit heads.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol

u going with the dutch guys to uk bastian?
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• hey guys

bought hondata s300 v2 tonight

Comment

• Pas are you heading over or giving it a miss this time?
                    -SW|UK-
                    Education - Knowledge - Power
                    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Hi.

Comment

Get fucked Bastien, saying "Hey look 2 Kielans" when you see 2 black kids walking on the street.

I highly doubt Rory said that, but he probably did make a bunch of jokes at my expense, he and Steve are both shit heads.
                        You ever heard of situational humour? They were telling me how every time they've been pulled over, it was with you in the car, just before I said that. Didn't mean anything by it, man.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        lol

u going with the dutch guys to uk bastian?
                        Nah, the last two days pretty much fuxxored my drive line, making really weird noises... it was squeaking before, and now it sounds like my cardan line will fall off the car anytime. Need to check this out this weekend... don't trust it for long trips, lol.
                        Last edited by Dr.AK; 07-05-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• pass

had some traffic infractions in the mail

all from the last month, but conveniently they come together ugh

so no monies
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                            You ever heard of situational humour? They were telling me how every time they've been pulled over, it was with you in the car, just before I said that. Didn't mean anything by it, man.

Nah, the last two days pretty much fuxxored my drive line, making really weird noises... it was squeaking before, and now it sounds like my cardan line will fall off the car anytime. Need to check this out this weekend...
                            Well they're fucking liars, been in the car with Rory twice when he's been pulled over. He's been pulled over a good few times more than that.

Never been in the car with Steve when he's been pulled over so he's a fucking liar as well..

And I'm willing to bet it's your Center Support Bearing.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well they're fucking liars, been in the car with Rory twice when he's been pulled over. He's been pulled over a good few times more than that.

Never been in the car with Steve when he's been pulled over so he's a fucking liar as well..

And I'm willing to bet it's your Center Support Bearing.
                              *shrugs* I figured there was two sides to the story, so I'm not surprised lol.

Yeah, that's what I'm suspecting, too.

Bought some ramps so I can look under the car a few days ago - my jacks don't go high enough to reach the bearing and I don't have access to a lift anymore... quite annoying

Comment

• yo
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X