X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a dirty liar. If anything the rear needs to come out a little bit more. But that color.... God I love it.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• imo the rear is spot on

color is fingerlicking good
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Khalil I hope your reasoning is this "I am pissed that I have a free 2 week vacation in Lebanon, to go to my sister's wedding, I am stuck around my whole extended family (who are actually pretty cool), in a country where I am completely fluent in the language, and actually like the food. I can't actually find anything wrong, but I miss my backpack, I mean girlfriend, so much, even though it's only been 4 days, and I can't imagine being here for a whole 10 more days. My life is terrible. Oh and my parents didn't buy me a new M3, my world is ending."
        I've been here a fuckton of times, not much to do. Nor do I wanna be here. I wasn't looking forward to it like you were looking forward to sveden lol.
        You're in sveden, somewhere you've never been nor have I, making for fucking sitting on a computer allday. Fucking enjoy it, make new friends, and stop bitching too. Albeit 6 weeks sucks cock but still.
        Also no they didn't pay for my M3. I still owe 3K, then everyone can stfu.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
        y u no bring gf?
        Idk no afford it :/
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Also yes that M3 is dope as fuck, rear could poke more.
          Hoping to sit like that, if I can get some dope wheels lol.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• start saving and stop bitching

jk

no srs

Comment

• 1. I wasn't really looking forward to being here.
              2. I sit on my computer all day because I have to, not out of choice, do you really think I want to sit here all day and not do shit?
              3. I have met a ton of new people, but they have things called jobs, and so do I. I can't just up and leave.
              4. I'm here ALONE, which is far different from your situation, I don't speak Swedish, and while many people here speak good English, it is still harder to get along that if I were able to speak their language.
              5. I am making the most of my time here, I've done something every weekend (the only real times I can do things) so shut the fuck up.
              6. I legit just cannot keep this food down here, I've thrown up more times in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 5 years. I have horrible stomach pains and when I do shit (which is like once every 3 days) it's fucking awful diarrhea. I also can't even fucking read the washing machine, little everyday things I can't do any more because I have no idea what any of the shit says. I sat for an hour before the first time I did laundry in front of the machine trying to figure out how to start it. So shut the fuck up Khalil, you're there for 2 weeks, quit your bitching and your sappy facebook bullshit with your girlfriend. I miss my girl too, but I don't fucking bitch and moan about it every 2 seconds, and I sure as fuck don't subject other people to it. I haven't seen my gf in 4 weeks, and I won't get to see her for another 3. So shut your fucking shit.

And the cost of living here is fucking absurd which makes going out stupid expensive, paid a cover for a bar last week, it was 150 SEK, that's 20 USD. I can't afford that, shit just a loaf of bread, nutella, and some plastic knives cost me 13 USD. I do as much as I can, at what I can afford, and at this rate, it's not much, if I want to be able to make what I need to get things sorted with car/apartment/life in general when I get back to the states.

Shut the fuck up and quit bitching.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

1. Jag var inte riktigt fram emot att vara här.
                2. Jag sitter på min dator hela dagen eftersom jag måste, inte av val, tror du verkligen att jag vill sitta här hela dagen och inte göra skit?
                3. Jag har träffat massor av nya människor, men de har saker kallas jobb, och det gör I. Jag kan inte bara upp och lämna.
                4. Jag är här ensam, vilket är helt annorlunda från din situation, jag talar inte svenska, och medan många människor här talar bra engelska, är det ännu svårare att komma överens att om jag kunde tala deras språk.
                5. Jag gör det mesta av min tid här har jag gjort något varje helg (de enda verkliga gånger jag kan göra saker och ting) så stängde käften.
                6. Jag legit bara inte kan hålla den här maten här nere, jag har kastat upp fler gånger under de senaste 3 veckorna än jag har i de senaste 5 åren. Jag har hemska magsmärtor och när jag gör skiten (som är som en gång var 3 dagar) Det är fan hemskt diarré. Jag kan inte ens jävla läsa tvättmaskinen, små vardagliga saker som jag inte kan göra längre eftersom jag har ingen aning om vad någon av skiten säger. Jag satt en timme före första gången jag gjorde tvätten i framför maskinen att försöka lista ut hur man startar det. Så stängde käften Khalil, du är där i 2 veckor, sluta ditt tjafsa och din saftig facebook skitsnack med din flickvän. Jag saknar min flicka också, men jag har inte jävla tik och gnälla över att det var 2 sekunder, och jag säker på som fan inte föremål andra människor till den. Jag har inte sett min GF i 4 veckor, och jag kommer inte få se henne för en annan 3. Så stänger din jävla skit.

Och levnadskostnaderna här är jävligt absurt, vilket gör att gå ut dumma dyrt betalade en täckmantel för en bar förra veckan var det 150 kr, det är 20 USD. Jag har inte råd att skiten bara en limpa bröd, Nutella, och vissa plast knivar kosta mig 13 USD. Jag gör så mycket jag kan, på vad jag har råd, och i denna takt är det inte mycket, om jag vill kunna göra vad jag behöver för att få saker sorteras med bil / lägenhet / livet i allmänhet när jag kommer tillbaka till staterna.

Stäng käften och sluta tjafsa.

oh and the things u can do with a dollar in lebanon

Comment

• Self pity Thursdays is in full effect i see
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

oh and the things u can do with a dollar in lebanon
                    Dude, it's fucking absurd how much people pay for shit here.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know

known fact : the more north u go in west-europe the more u pay (for everything)
                      the more south, things become cheaper

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        i know

known fact : the more north u go in west-europe the more u pay (for everything)
                        the more south, things become cheaper
                        Especially considering the fact that pretty much everything that was promised to me was a lie. $15/hr? Nope $10/hr. Oh you'll have things to do everyday. Nope, I've spent over 75% of my time here, not doing shit, and despite constant asking still have nothing to show for it. Have your own place to live! Nope, got a room in a house with 14 other people, where the next youngest person is 27, and they're all fucking weirdos. Close to the office! 1 hour commute each way. Literally fucking everything has been a lie. So fed up with it. Cannot fucking wait to be in the UK like you have no idea.

/rants.

Holy fuck, rage mode in full force today. So pissed.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Leave?

How much longer are you there for?
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 3 weeks i believe of swedish hell (and not helga as he has a gf)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Leave?

How much longer are you there for?
                              I can't just up and leave, not quite how flights work. It would cost me like $1k to just leave. I'm here for 16 more days. I've come to pretty much accept it, so I'm thrilled that it's so soon now.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I can't just up and leave, not quite how flights work. It would cost me like $1k to just leave. I'm here for 16 more days. I've come to pretty much accept it, so I'm thrilled that it's so soon now.
                                Ah. Well, 16 more days isn't too bad.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X