X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    You know how I know you're an American?

Although apparently "American" is a language now as told by a woman on a flight from Sweden to London, when asked by the Stewardess if she spoke "English or Swedish".
    I don't travel, and anyone here who wants to talk to me can say it in English

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      I don't travel, and anyone here who wants to talk to me can say it in English
      I can tell.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfdtUxNcnqo"]I Speak American - YouTube[/ame]
        cars and stuff

Comment

• it's fun knowing many languages, i pretty much understand a lot of people who don't understand me

ninja style
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            it's fun knowing many languages, i pretty much understand a lot of people who don't understand me

ninja style
            I feel the reverse of this effect every fucking day here. Shit sucks.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucker said shipping is 275 euro, fucking hell. That makes the total 950 American, still a great deal for 5x120 17x8.5 et 13 and 17x10 et 19 oz wheels

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                So far, we've had two trade offers for the Genesis, plus cash on top (on their end):

-GTI
                -Base-model Lancer

Andybob should trade you the KIA.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  Fucker said shipping is 275 euro, fucking hell. That makes the total 950 American, still a great deal for 5x120 17x8.5 et 13 and 17x10 et 19 oz wheels
                  Holy fuck yeah it is. Pics of wheels are a must now lol.

Guess it's time I start perusing german ebay while I have nothing to do here.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      I speak English and cars. The rest can get fucked.
                      +1
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I have a wicked plan for them too, I couldn't pass up just the lips an barrels at 950

That full polish is gonna fuck my life

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          I have a wicked plan for them too, I couldn't pass up just the lips an barrels at 950

That full polish is gonna fuck my life
                          I think I know what you're up to. Hell yeah.

Also, I'm just perusing for some wheels now too. So many wheels I want. So little money.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If you thought I was gonna buy another set of weak offset but dope faced wheels you are correct my friend. I'll rock those in the meantime with some extended lugs and shit.

Any idea wtf they're called? Auction just said OZ felgen 5x120 35 hole with the widths measured wrong, I only got the correct ahit cause he measured in a auction pic and it was 8.5 and 10. He listed them as 9.5 and 11 cause he measured from lip to lip and not bead to bead

Comment

• lemme get dem lips and barrels
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X