This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    The movie would an ok movie of it wasn't meant to be an f&f movie.
    But it was, the end of the movie with the shifting gears in reverse made me want to hit myself. Typical F&F movie. I enjoyed it though, looking forward to the next movie, because why not.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Time to see whats came out recently that I haven't watched yet.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'm downloading Leon - The Professional right now, because I haven't seen it in fucking forever, and I have been dying to watch it.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol so I hear something and look outside to see hundreds of people riding 2 stroke dirtbikes and atvs down the street and sidewalks. I actually heard about this in the news. the cops dont know how to handle it

fucking black people:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnvLs66x0w"]Just a casual sunday cruise through harlem - YouTube[/ame]

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Bahhahhahhahahahahha that's fucking hysterical. I'm surprised you of all people didn't go and join.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lmao I love black people.

Comment

• Thats alot of stolen quads and bikes
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• sup RT
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I read somewhere a while back that the cops arent supposed to chase these guys because they will run and cause way more danger. It makes me want to be a teenager growing up in harlem. All your buddys stunting around on illegal dirtbikes and 4 wheelers.

My ride would look like this tho

perfect atv tire stretch lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Yep, a lot of places have no-chase laws. Such as Baltimore, that stupid shit hole.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        Yep, a lot of places have no-chase laws. Such as Baltimore, that stupid shit hole.
                        I think Ive been there once and driven through it 3 times maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          I think Ive been there once and driven through it 3 times maybe
                          I **** cities, and living near one of the worst ones in the country doesn't help.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                            I **** cities, and living near one of the worst ones in the country doesn't help.
                            I like cities. Id **** to live far from one

Comment

• Most cities and towns have no chase policies. They leave that to staties.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                lol so I hear something and look outside to see hundreds of people riding 2 stroke dirtbikes and atvs down the street and sidewalks. I actually heard about this in the news. the cops dont know how to handle it

fucking black people:

Just a casual sunday cruise through harlem - YouTube

these guys get crazy on the streets in harlem. here is a video of them basically laughing in the face of police while riding dirtbikes down the road and sidewalks of NYC.

p.s. i know its my first post in RT but that video reminded me of one i found on live leak.

edit: i know the video says bronx but half the people who post videos on live leak are illiterate russians...
                                Last edited by M0ar.Stickers; 07-01-2012, 05:24 PM.
                                I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X