X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Andrew. Oh man, where's Oxer haha.

Comment

• Sup dude.

Not much going on today. Its damn nice out so I might go out and give the whip a quick interior clean and maybe chill in the sun for a bit.

Trying to go see Ted later as I hear its hysterical. Work at the shop tomorrow and Tuesday and I'm done there for good. Can't wait.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yeah I'm gonna see Ted during the week. It's a bit breezy over here, feels pretty damn good even though it's early morning.

Gonna wash the car later as well.

Comment

• I washed mine last night and of course it rained overnight. le sigh

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Can't wait til Taken 2 comes out.

Comment

• yo
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Ayooo.

Comment

• Didn't know they were coming out with a 2nd one.

I'm excited for Batman. I'm not the type for 'super hero' movies, but Batman is just badass.

I was watching Hancock on TV last night and it was one of the 'DVD on TV' things and they said that movie has the best shootout scene. Muthafucka please, the shootout scene in Heat is by far one of the best ever. Not to mention fairly realistic.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Didn't know they were coming out with a 2nd one.

I'm excited for Batman. I'm not the type for 'super hero' movies, but Batman is just badass.

I was watching Hancock on TV last night and it was one of the 'DVD on TV' things and they said that movie has the best shootout scene. Muthafucka please, the shootout scene in Heat is by far one of the best ever. Not to mention fairly realistic.
                    Fuck yeah that Bank scene in Heat is crazy.

I too am not very big on superhero movies but Batman is one I'll look forward to watching.

I watched Avengers with a few friends after they told me last minute that we were watching the movie while we were at the theater already. I ended up liking it anyway.

Comment

• Avengers was damn good. I was surprised. Not to mention Scarlett Johansson is a complete fucking babe.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        July 16
                        It'll have been 8 weeks since I've seen my GF when I get back. Shut the fuck up faggot.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Sup Andrew. Oh man, where's Oxer haha.
                          Pretty sure that is Oxers....
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Avengers was damn good. I was surprised. Not to mention Scarlett Johansson is a complete fucking babe.
                            God yeah she is.

Thought the part where she goes to interrogate Lokey while he's in that glass imprisonment chamber thing, my friend tells me that a hot scene is coming up...

Mannn, I was ready for her to strip down in her bikini and outta that suit the way my friend was telling me, but he was just talking about the camera showing her ass as she walked to that room... iamdisappoint.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Pretty sure that is Oxers....
                              Shit lol.

Comment

• So I blew a door speaker a few weeks ago and I've decided I'm going to add a system. I used to have 2 12" MTX's and they sounded good, but I got rid of them when I got into stance.

So the plan is some Rockford components for the front doors (factory system is components anyways) and an Alpine 10" Type S sub with an Alpine amp. It'll be 500 watts RMS. I've always been a fan of Alpine stuff, just wish it wasn't so expensive. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X