X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A w8 passat is much like my penis. Its size and girth is something to marvel at, but it has no intended purpose.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      its CoD makes it able to slide through the different layers of atmosphere virtually unnoticed.
      I can't believe what he is actually trying to say.
      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      A w8 passat is much like my vagina. Its size and girth is something to marvel at, but it has no intended purpose.
      Really? That's nasty.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mother of God....

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• 19x10 ET -8345690254638570639
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
              I know right?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              19x10 ET -8345690254638570639
              Close..

I was browsing the Leon Hardiritt website and stumbled upon a couple articles under the “what’s new” section and my jaw dropped when I saw a picture of a Leon Hardiritt Orden & Gral with an insane HUGE lip. I was taken back and had to do a double…..no make that a triple take to make sure I was seeing this correctly. It turns out there are some special edition widths and offsets now available for select wheels. These are obviously made for some serious widebody vehicles. I can’t wait for someone to order a set of these and put em on anything!! It will be insane for sure! These are definitely not for your average roll & pulled fenders though! The least aggressive offset and width that is available is the Bugel with a 19×12 -54mm!!!!

So which wheels are available in this super gangster fitment you might ask? The answer is…..Gral w/200mm lip, Rasen w/200mm lip, Vertu w/175mm lip, Waffe w/192mm lip, Bugel w/198mm lip and Orden w/192mm lip.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• mmmmm dish......

Comment

• looks like there was a love connection made in the W8 thread. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Holy insane lip Batman !

And whats this about someone trying to make their Passat break 200mph?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      mmmmm dish......
                      mmm..future coffee table.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      looks like there was a love connection made in the W8 thread. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      Holy insane lip Batman !

And whats this about someone trying to make their Passat break 200mph?
                      This thread.

Comment

• Im going to turn a longchamp I have into a coffee table... 15x13" ftw.

Comment

• This astronomy class is soooo boring, and our sub looks like he got his hair style from the 1400's....

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            looks like there was a love connection made in the W8 thread. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                            what you on about? Kielan obviously....

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              This astronomy class is soooo boring, and our sub looks like he got his hair style from the 1400's....
                              Are there any W8's exiting the earths atmosphere?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Are there any W8's exiting the earths atmosphere?
                                Yeah actually the moon phobos is a W8....

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X