X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    What car
    Any car. But I can see how it differs depending on what kind of car.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      If you guys had $5k, what would you rather spend it on, go fast mods or show bits?

I'm all for reliability. I can't be throwing money on big power mods and would rather enjoy a nice looking ride for daily showing.
      Since I have the cosmetics out of the way, I would say go-fast shit. $5k can go pretty far if you're good at budgeting and know what the fuck you're doing.

My goal is 250whp N/A. With a side of laughing gas for fun.

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      Oh no

I think I'm ordering some Works again today. Someone tell me it's a bad idea
      That is a fantastic idea. I <3 my Works.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 250 whp NA from a H22? Yeah..... About that dream you had.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          250 whp NA from a H22? Yeah..... About that dream you had.
          Clearly you know absolutely nothing about H22's.

Here's 325hp on Blake's motor.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hl00FgvR-s"]98vtec's motor - YouTube[/ame]
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            If I wanted to listen to 3 minutes of Nickelback, I would just kill myself, since I'm going to hell anyhow.

Oh yeah, and this: Utterly impractical, but brilliant for just tearing shit up (like your tires).
            I'll see you there buddy. My family has a bus going down. We can pick you up on our way.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            If you guys had $5k, what would you rather spend it on, go fast mods or show bits?

I'm all for reliability. I can't be throwing money on big power mods and would rather enjoy a nice looking ride for daily showing.
            Maintenance above all. Nothing bothers me more than when someone modifies a POS that barely fucking runs instead of making it run flawlessly. Then it would be aesthetics. I mean... if the car had a decent motor I would do an exhaust and intake (also depending on motor). Most BMW come with a CAI factory and replacing it is just retarded unless you're going FI. I used to say my style of modification is "less is more". I no longer say that because retards now use that phrase as a way of getting out of doing anything more than bolt-ons to their cars. I enjoy mods that unless you really know the car... you would never even notice. Those small things are what makes me happy every time i see/drive my vehicles. I did not keep the M3 long enough nor did i care to spend any lengths of time on it because it was a junker, but in the past with my cars nothing made me happier than having a mint OEM+ interior. Like i said... minor changes that did not come factory etc. The mercedes already has 2 tone now and I am retro-fitting rear vanity mirrors from an older caddy that match the interior perfectly. It will eventually have some sort of rear tray tables.... shit like that.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              I'll see you there buddy. My family has a bus going down. We can pick you up on our way.

Maintenance above all. Nothing bothers me more than when someone modifies a POS that barely fucking runs instead of making it run flawlessly. Then it would be aesthetics. I mean... if the car had a decent motor I would do an exhaust and intake (also depending on motor). Most BMW come with a CAI factory and replacing it is just retarded unless you're going FI. I used to say my style of modification is "less is more". I no longer say that because retards now use that phrase as a way of getting out of doing anything more than bolt-ons to their cars. I enjoy mods that unless you really know the car... you would never even notice. Those small things are what makes me happy every time i see/drive my vehicles. I did not keep the M3 long enough nor did i care to spend any lengths of time on it because it was a junker, but in the past with my cars nothing made me happier than having a mint OEM+ interior. Like i said... minor changes that did not come factory etc. The mercedes already has 2 tone now and I am retro-fitting rear vanity mirrors from an older caddy that match the interior perfectly. It will eventually have some sort of rear tray tables.... shit like that.
              Csb

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Clearly you know absolutely nothing about H22's.

Here's 325hp on Blake's motor.

98vtec's motor - YouTube
                So you're gunna drop like 8k into that shit heap of a motor?

I'll take a K bomb.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My roommate cory has the same views. Between his E38, E23, E30 and jeep he has every cool factory option they had available and more that he added himself. Its awesome because normal nut swingers look at the car and don't think its anything special, but people that know the cars can instantly pick out what he has done.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• As long as my car runs, I can see past the boring wheels and paint job. Once something goes wrong all I want to do is sell it and move on.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Csb
                      again... I don't understand how a center support bearing has anything to do with the conversation we are having.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Hondas can make "ok" power for about a month..... and then they blow up.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          Subtle mods are the best. Looking like stock, and only people who know the platform well enough will tell them apart.

Comment

• Just got laid off. Unemployed life here I come.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                              Just got laid off. Unemployed life here I come.
                              Sucks man.

Comment

• and just like we were talking about earlier today. the owner of another shop called me out of the blue and offered me work if I want to pick up any extra days lol
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X