This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    I want to so badly. I cant do crazy fenders without an aero kit though imo. Thats the only thing holding me back since it's like +3k on top of everything else I have planned

that's totally what I wanna do. you have access to jdm motors? there's a built single turbo 1j cressida with a rough body fs locally. the swap and motor look really really clean with all the receipts and new internals. If I had the money Id buy it and eventually swap it over to the M. What do you have in mind?

Still, it's much more work and money to get a turbo s50 to run reliably. with a swap, I always have the s50 to sell or use in something else I want a jdm motor in a euro and a euro motor in a jdm. fucking dumb but for some reason I've always wanted to do that lol
    Rip out everything including the fuse box, heater core and blower motor. Build a circuit board for head lights, wipers, tails fuel pump, turns and any creature comfort you want, delete the obc, radio, climate shit and throw a switch panel and gauges. Bam 150lbs lighter and ready for any motor under the sun

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Rip out everything including the fuse box, heater core and blower motor. Build a circuit board for head lights, wipers, tails fuel pump, turns and any creature comfort you want, delete the obc, radio, climate shit and throw a switch panel and gauges. Bam 150lbs lighter and ready for any motor under the sun
      this is a solid plan
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• one day ill be normal with normal living conditions ...lol then i will build a very nice car untill then i just got to work with what i got lol
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Lol wipers. Who needs those things.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            These guys over here swear by built M50s over Japanese motors, but they've been doing this shit forever, and Americans are pussies when it comes to it lol.
            That's preposterous, bmw's need a million sensors just to start the shit and most run stand alone. Every jap motor just needs 1 cam sensor and a crank sensor and that shit will fire every time

BMW motors suck man, I dont buy that million hp european jazz

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Lol wipers. Who needs those things.
              well actually, once in Ollies car wipers would have really been nice

Comment

That's preposterous, bmw's need a million sensors just to start the shit and most run stand alone. Every jap motor just needs 1 cam sensor and a crank sensor and that shit will fire every time

BMW motors suck man, I dont buy that million hp european jazz
                I wouldn't just believe them straight up. Last weekend I was in a shop where they were doing dyno runs. A fucking 240 (s13 not a volvo) with a volvo T5 ran 647 whp. My mind was fucking melting. I was skeptical at first too, and then you see what these fuckers do, it's absolutely insane. Ask Olek, he'll tell you.

These guys live by 2 motors Volvo T5s and M50s, I don't understand how it never caught on in America, but over here it's what they do, they crank out absolute monsters because they can.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Im totally down for this. thats exactly what my car needs.

I need to start pricing out everything for this so I can see if it's doable soon

btw wtf kind of bumper does this look like to you guys?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Im totally down for this. thats exactly what my car needs.

I need to start pricing out everything for this so I can see if it's doable soon

rieger e46 style for e30 or e36 lol

Comment

A very unappealing one. To me, at least. The dimensions, and the shapes of the inlets just don't really flow for me.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        A very unappealing one. To me, at least. The dimensions, and the shapes of the inlets just don't really flow for me.
                        Would make sense if it was Rieger then.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I like it a lot besides for the moldings

also volvo motors like t5 and redblocks are effing tanks and shouldnt be compared to bmw motors

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            X2

Comment

• Also don't get me wrong I'm all for running different motors in cars, I'm just saying that for the amount of work, you'd be doing anyway, why not do something that is a "When you see it, you'll shit bricks" kinda thing. Idk, that's what I'd be thinking about.

Regardless of whatever I was doing, I'd settle for nothing less than 400 whp, if you're going "all out," just seems like a nice number.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I like it a lot besides for the moldings

also volvo motors like t5 and redblocks are effing tanks and shouldnt be compared to bmw motors
                                The M50 guys I was talking to here, have never had any real issues apart from trannies blowing up and break driveshafts and what not. I mean I'm just going off what I've seen here, but the pre aluminum block BMW blocks seem like they are more than up to the task.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X